The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: GSIO01 on July 06, 2012, 06:45:32 PM

Title: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: GSIO01 on July 06, 2012, 06:45:32 PM
From now on until monday you'll be able to test out Season 6 on the Tribble Testserver of Star Trek Online.

Special account wide rewards can be earned that can later be claimed thorugh Zen Store on Holodeck Server once Season 6 goes life:

Source //http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=602921
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: Monroe on July 07, 2012, 06:59:50 AM
Do we have a fleet on the Tribble server? If we do, then I'm not a member.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: GSIO01 on July 07, 2012, 07:32:31 AM
No as far as I'm aware we don't have one on Tribble.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: SFC3 on July 07, 2012, 07:48:17 AM
I was thinking about a Tribble TLO fleet, because that Tholian Incursion mission is freaking awesome. Man, I will LOVE IT when it comes to Holodeck.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: Monroe on July 07, 2012, 11:19:14 AM
Might be a good idea you know, I think we should have one there. We'd get to test the starbase thing as a community before it goes live on Holodeck.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: GSIO01 on July 07, 2012, 12:09:32 PM
Well the most complicated thing would be to get 5 people online at the same time on Tribble to found such a fleet I guess...

Edit: Ok I joind some people creating a fleet to test the fleet starbases out. I like how it is ... it really takes a bit of an effort for a fleet to get  a Starbase Project on the way ... anyway if everybody sticks together that can be done quite fast ... even with only a few people. Also the new Starbase related PVE stuff is fun as well. Can't wait until this goes live on Holodeck.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: SFC3 on July 10, 2012, 12:37:40 PM
Pre-patching is on Holodeck.

Season 6 imminent. Hold your horse folks.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: GSIO01 on July 10, 2012, 01:30:28 PM
No surprise ... new seasons were always released shortly after TTW.

And yay prepatching without download ... actually the only game I know where the devs were smart enough to notice beta data might be copied over to save bandwidth.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: SFC3 on July 10, 2012, 01:43:27 PM
I suspect Thursday or Friday is D-Day.

Red alert. Shields up, Follow the directions of this thread.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showt ... p?t=302921 (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=302921)
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: SFC3 on July 11, 2012, 05:42:35 PM
Season 6 starts tomorrow with a 7 hour maintenance patch.
IT BEGINS.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: GSIO01 on July 12, 2012, 01:15:50 PM
I'll be online after the maintainance for sure :)
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: SFC3 on July 12, 2012, 02:38:24 PM
I'm getting bored waiting.
Title: Re: Tribble Test Weekend
Post by: GSIO01 on July 12, 2012, 02:59:57 PM
Me too ... so I'm going to play a round off Mass Effect 3 now ...