The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Starbase 1 => Star Trek Online => Klingon Fleet Info => Topic started by: SFC3 on July 13, 2012, 09:25:55 AM

Poll
Question: Do you want a KDF fleet?
Option 1: Yes votes: 4
Option 2: No votes: 1
Option 3: Maybe votes: 3
Option 4: Not Sure/Other (post in thread) votes: 0
Title: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 13, 2012, 09:25:55 AM
This is a poll for you, the fleet members, to decide if you want a KDF TLO branch. Please choose one of the choices in the poll above this post. Thanks!

- SFC
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: criminula on July 15, 2012, 10:01:44 AM
I think a KDF fleet is a good thing to have, but I doubt I would play on it much, as I hardly ever play as my Klingon character.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Griffwald on July 15, 2012, 10:21:19 AM
I would say No, simply because our resources are stretched thin as it is with one fleet. Going into another will make it only that much worse.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 19, 2012, 04:59:48 PM
Well it ended. A TLO Klingon fleet is in order. I'll need people to start it but we should be good!
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 19, 2012, 06:04:25 PM
I've got my Klingon and there may be stuff in the STR Klingon Fleet Bank that we can get started with too
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 21, 2012, 05:52:21 PM
KDF fleet has passed. So I need 4 people to start a fleet. (not including me). Please post here if you want to help me!
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 21, 2012, 06:29:13 PM
I'll help
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Monroe on July 21, 2012, 06:43:18 PM
Me too.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: GSIO01 on July 21, 2012, 07:45:41 PM
Name the time and I'll be there ...
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 25, 2012, 02:18:46 AM
Well, that's 3, just need 1 more and a time to get on and do it. I also have about 600,000 credits we can put in the fleet bank and some X and XI items for the bank as well.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Russell Xokon on July 25, 2012, 07:31:34 AM
I'll help. I just made a new Klingon anyway. :P
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 25, 2012, 06:14:21 PM
Can you guys meet up soon, because:

QuoteSFC3 « Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm »   We need to get KDF Fleet ASAP! Second featured project is coming, we need to get the first done ASAP!
SFC3 « Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm »   Help!
Can you make 11 AM EST or 12 PM EST?
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 25, 2012, 06:17:41 PM
I can make both times
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 25, 2012, 06:27:05 PM
Quote from: "SFC3"We will meet up on my bridge, at 11 AM EST.
Actually, Qo'nos, that's where you have to go for Fleets.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 25, 2012, 06:28:09 PM
July 26 I assume since you're saying AM?
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 25, 2012, 06:28:25 PM
Quote from: "Spock"July 26 I assume since you're saying AM?
Yep.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 25, 2012, 06:30:38 PM
Tomorrow, July 26th, 2012, we will make a KDF fleet base, with any members willing to participate, we need 5 (including me, so 4) to make one before the new special project goes active.

We will meet at the First City (the KDF ESD), to make the fleet and make the Project.
This will be at 11 AM (EST).
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Monroe on July 25, 2012, 09:33:41 PM
That's very early for me I believe O_O I live in Germany so that would be like, what? 5 in the morning?  ::)

EDIT : I'm not good with timezones, just let me know and I'll make an alarm :p
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 25, 2012, 09:41:36 PM
I believe it's 4pm for you, although I calculated to Berlin time.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 25, 2012, 09:50:37 PM
Problem, STO is going to be doing maintenance 10 AM-1 PM EST.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Monroe on July 25, 2012, 09:59:30 PM
Quote from: "Spock"I believe it's 4pm for you, although I calculated to Berlin time.

Convenient. That's where I live xD

EDIT : You might not know this but Germany only HAS one time zone, so everybody there has the same time ^^
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Jenson on July 25, 2012, 11:18:31 PM
Quote from: "Spock"Problem, STO is going to be doing maintenance 10 AM-1 PM EST.

ANGER
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Russell Xokon on July 25, 2012, 11:29:32 PM
Quote from: "Jenson"
Quote from: "Spock"Problem, STO is going to be doing maintenance 10 AM-1 PM EST.

ANGER

I could not have put it better myself, Jenson.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 26, 2012, 12:04:59 AM
We could try for Friday at the same time
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 26, 2012, 08:03:22 AM
Didn't see that. Can we go at 8:30 AM EST or 9 AM? I have to be somewhere at 11.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: SFC3 on July 26, 2012, 10:06:58 AM
TLO's "Klingon Honor Corps" is now up. PM me for invite, or mail me ingame.
Title: Re: Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?
Post by: Spock on July 26, 2012, 07:11:11 PM
Will do, I was gone all day and just got back