The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Base => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season Two Archive => Topic started by: Grizz on July 17, 2012, 03:30:48 AM

Title: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Grizz on July 17, 2012, 03:30:48 AM
Production Code: 2x03
Episode Title: "Persons of Interest"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 22nd July 2012
Stardate: 61031.35

Episode Summary: Over a week since Amber Munro went AWOL to track down and capture Colonel Walter Peirce, Commander Matthew West arrives on the station to take command without the backing of Starfleet. Before long, Admiral Ian Campbell reaches Asteroid Base: Alpha to question each of the station's crew to determine what really happened in 2383. Is he who Peirce warned the crew about, or is he just another pawn in a very long game? But just who is Erin, and what happened to Lexi Etis?

Meanwhile, the future of the Accobar Project hangs in the balance after Rush loses one of his biggest backers. Additionally, the station recovers from the New Year's Day virus as the afflicted crew members finally return to work, but what lasting damage did the station's systems incur?

Notes: Older Asteroid Base members may remember Ian Campbell, prior to his being ejected in to space after one of the exterior walkways collapsed.

[align=center:2moq92u1]You Will Need:
Asteroid Base (//http://www.apprentice.be/Download/AB_R2.zip)[/align:2moq92u1]
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Martin Thompson on July 17, 2012, 04:14:27 AM
Watch out mr Reese, they are coming for you... :P
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Grizz on July 17, 2012, 05:05:58 AM
"You are being watched. Starfleet has a secret system. A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because... I built it." - Jobel Timor, 2384
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Andzzy on July 17, 2012, 12:27:26 PM
"I know Starfleet has a secret system. And I know this because... well, I'm Jobel's Doctor. You'd be surprised what people tell you under the influence..." - Tim Rogan, 2384
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: criminula on July 17, 2012, 04:07:51 PM
Due to my LoA, I won't be there
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: SFC3 on July 17, 2012, 06:07:31 PM
"Cherry pie is good." - Michael Barnes, 2384
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Baron on July 17, 2012, 06:51:29 PM
"That secret system? Yeah I heard about it. Timor used it to find me after I'd fallen down the ladder in some obscure part of the station, I'd gotten ill with the Rigelian flu for the fiftieth time this season you see..." - Michael Bennett, 2384, Biobed 2, Starfleet Medical
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: The Investigator on July 18, 2012, 03:18:52 PM
Quote from: "Central Plexus""That secret system? Yeah I heard about it. Timor used it to find me after I'd fallen down the ladder in some obscure part of the station, I'd gotten ill with the Rigelian flu for the fiftieth time this season you see..." - Michael Bennett, 2384, Biobed 2, Starfleet Medical

"That 'secret system' may or may not be based on D'ni technology... a few months ago, I noticed that a book on D'ni technology was removed from my bookshelf without my permission. - "Daniel Thrace", 2384, Lab 23-A, Asteroid Base Alpha.
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: SFC3 on July 18, 2012, 03:21:05 PM
Quote from: "Central Plexus""That secret system? Yeah I heard about it. Timor used it to find me after I'd fallen down the ladder in some obscure part of the station, I'd gotten ill with the Rigelian flu for the fiftieth time this season you see..." - Michael Bennett, 2384, Biobed 2, Starfleet Medical
"Michael Bennett is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very clumsy and ill person. No one likes him.." - Michael Barnes, 2384
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: The Investigator on July 18, 2012, 10:05:31 PM
Quote from: "SFC3""Michael Bennett is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very clumsy and ill person. No one likes him.." - Michael Barnes, 2384

Live from Starfleet News Network (SSN)!

This just in! Ensign Michael Barnes' was arrested by Starfleet Security for pushing Michael Bennet over a rock. Barnes is currently in Asteroid Base Alpha's brig awaiting further questioning by Starfleet Security. We will bring you more information about this bizarre case as it develops!
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Grizz on July 21, 2012, 12:09:26 PM
Persons of Interest - Ten Teasers

1 ) The outline for this episode has been saved in three different locations......

2 ) The events of The Cult of Romulus are recapped and scrutinised.

3 ) Commander Matthew West doesn't have long to put a plan in to action before Ian Campbell arrives.

4) The future of the Accobar science project is in jeopardy, but the fate of the Accobar system looks promising.

5 ) Michael Bennett returns with Commander West. What has he been up to?

6 ) Doctor Rush has a theory that could change everything.

7 ) Who, or what, is Erin?

8 ) [redacted]

9 ) Captain Munro's hunt for Peirce is already causing repercussions.

10 ) Admiral Campbell's thoughts on the station's performance lead to some drastic changes in the way the outpost operates.
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Grizz on July 22, 2012, 04:13:26 AM
Reminder, this is today!

Compared to the opening double, there will be a lot of time for personal development / station projects. So keep some ideas in your head!
Title: Re: S02E03 - Persons of Interest - 22/07/12
Post by: Andromeda on July 22, 2012, 08:27:07 AM
Subject 941, please step forward. You have twelve tools to complete your task and only four hours to do it. For each task completed you will be rewarded a replicated item of your choice. Project Pegasus Thanks you for you cooperation. Your latinum will be rewarded at the end of the experiment. - Undisclosed Location, Mars. 2381. Astrid Kelma