The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Jenson on July 18, 2012, 02:42:33 PM

Title: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Jenson on July 18, 2012, 02:42:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that a merger agreement has been signed between STR (formerly [UFP]) and TLO. I have been around the Star Trek gaming world a lonnnng time (almost 10 years now), and STR has been a part of the Star Trek gaming world even back then. Its had a very distinguished history in Star Trek gaming, and I'm really honored that they have chosen to merge with us here at TLO. I'd like to thank Spock, whom many of you already know, for helping to arrange this agreement on STR's end.

As part of this agreement, TLO will be re-opening our Star Wars: The Old Republic sub-division, and this sub-division will be lead by Bob as soon as his application is processed. STR has been playing TOR, so we should be having some officers joining soon as part of this merger to help kick-start this new sub-division.

The merger agreement can be read here (//http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4055). Please direct any questions, comments, or concerns to me.

I look forward to seeing what this merger will bring, and I'm looking forward to welcoming the incoming STR officers!

Signed,

(//http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3386/jensontransparent.png)

President of the Last Outpost
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Veritas on July 18, 2012, 02:54:28 PM
On behalf of the Senate, it's my pleasure to welcome all the members of [STR] to our boards! We look forward to gaming with you!
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Grizz on July 18, 2012, 03:04:54 PM
Welcome to [STR]'s members! It's nice to see a few familiar faces joining us here at The Last Outpost.
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Baron on July 18, 2012, 03:13:25 PM
It's always good to see an influx of new members, welcome one and all! I look forward to seeing you ingame (whatever game that may be).
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: SFC3 on July 18, 2012, 03:16:47 PM
Welcome to TLO, STR. I'll be welcome to have everyone we can get in STO! :D
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: The Investigator on July 18, 2012, 03:20:30 PM
Welcome to the family, [STR]!

This merger will ensure the strength of our communities. :)
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Andzzy on July 18, 2012, 03:28:12 PM
YAY, [STR] joins the TLO party! So glad to see everyone moving over, and I'm certain we shall have great times together ^_^

=Serves Celebratory Welcoming Cake (laced with the spleens of the Forgotten Ones)=
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Johnf on July 18, 2012, 03:31:57 PM
Welcome to all our new colleges!

To learn more about The Last Outpost I suggest giving our magazine Ex Astra a read, we have a new issue coming out Wednesday 1st August but in the meantime here is this month's issue.

[align=center:1myq2xxi](//http://last-outpost.net/magazine/readitnow.png) (//http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/)

Read it now at http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/ (http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/)

Want to Write or Design for us? Click Here (//http://last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4059)

Follow The Last Outpost Online!
(//http://johnsblog.co.uk/wp-content/themes/jfms/images/homesocial/facebook.png) (//http://www.facebook.com/TheLastOutpostRP) (//http://johnsblog.co.uk/wp-content/themes/jfms/images/homesocial/twitter.png) (//https://twitter.com/Last_Outpost) (//http://johnsblog.co.uk/wp-content/themes/jfms/images/homesocial/youtube.png) (//http://www.youtube.com/user/thelastoutpostrp) (//http://johnsblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/google.png) (//https://plus.google.com/u/0/100034013773487264848/posts)[/align:1myq2xxi]
Title: Re: STR Merges with TLO
Post by: Griffwald on July 18, 2012, 06:08:15 PM
Glad to have you guys with us. :)