The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Base => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season Two Archive => Topic started by: Grizz on July 24, 2012, 06:30:39 PM

Title: S02E04 - The Iron Lady - 29/07/12
Post by: Grizz on July 24, 2012, 06:30:39 PM
Production Code: 2x04
Episode Title: "The Iron Lady"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 29th July 2012
Stardate: 61123.88

Episode Summary: One month has passed since Admiral Ian Campbell took control of Asteroid Base: Alpha and suspended the Accobar Science Project. The situation aboard Asteroid Base: Alpha has changed significantly. Tim Rogan remains in confinement, questioned daily over the whereabouts of Operations Officer Lexi Etis and his actions throughout the nano virus incident in 2383. Commander Torvek's duties have been reduced, with many of his assignments being passed over to Adria Thomas. Commodore Richard Quy remains on board, in an advisory role as Campbell attempts to track down his daughter.

As Amber hones in on Colonel Peirce, Campbell's net closes in on her - but who will reach who first? The search for Munro and Etis has been expanded to include Commander West, who continues to work in the background nearby. Starfleet prepares to outline their plans for the asteroid field, just as each major player makes their next move. Moreover, Erin is revealed.

Elsewhere, Doctor Rush's team continue to operate in the Cinara system for purposes unknown.
Title: Re: S02E04 - The Iron Lady - 29/07/12
Post by: Grizz on July 27, 2012, 08:17:35 PM
The Iron Lady - Ten Teasers

1 ) We're thrown straight in to a new station under Ian Campbell's command. Not everybody is impressed.

2 ) Adria Thomas is serving as executive officer, while Torvek has joined Doctor Rogan under guard.

3 ) Daniel Thrace has been temporarily reassigned to the Watson, near the Cinara System.

4 ) Campbell finally locates Munro and Peirce. But what happens next is where it gets complicated.

5 ) The Cult of Romulus receive another mention.

6 ) The actions of Rush's team in the Cinara System are revealed. But when and why?

7 ) Those who escaped him last week are caught up to by Campbell's inquisition.

8 ) There's a tactical convergence on the Cinara System.

9 ) Amber must display her strong will by making a harsh decision.

10 ) "You want to know the truth about Erin? Alright, I'll tell you."
Title: Re: S02E04 - The Iron Lady - 29/07/12
Post by: Andzzy on July 29, 2012, 10:42:18 AM
*drools* I don't care if I just had 4 teeth pulled and I'm in immense amounts of pain. I'm coming! xD
Title: Re: S02E04 - The Iron Lady - 29/07/12
Post by: SFC3 on July 29, 2012, 11:05:10 AM
Quote from: "Andzzy"*drools* I don't care if I just had 4 teeth pulled and I'm in immense amounts of pain. I'm coming! xD
Which translates into:
*drooling* mmmmmmhmhhmm! masdmasdmmmhmhm. mhhmhm! XD