Hello everyone,
I am pleased to announce that the Star Trek: Online sub-division has been promoted to a full division! This comes as the STO division in TLO has skyrocketed to record activity with the introduction of Season Six. I encourage members who used to play STO but quit due to a lack of content/boredom to come back in-game and see what's changed, and help us as we continue to build our starbase!
With this promotion, SFC3, the sub-division coordinator, has been appointed STO CO. Congratulations, SFC3! :D
Additionally, I am pleased to announce that both Monroe and Russell Xokon have been appointed recruitment officers for the STO division. With their appointments, I hope that in-game TLO recruitment will kick off to ensure that our growth in STO will be sustainable. Congratulations to you both!
Even though we have dedicated recruitment officers now, please don't hesitate to recruit new members in-game! Members with impressive recruitment rates are eligible for the recruitment award...and community day is only a few weeks away!
Also, if you are interested in the STO XO position, please keep an eye out on the Job Posts forum for more information.
See you in-game!
Signed,
(//http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3386/jensontransparent.png)
President of the Last Outpost
Congratulations to the new promotions and of course to everyone who made the STO division to what it is today. I myself don't play it really but I'm happy to see so many people enjoying it right her ein TLO. Keep up the good work!
Hooray, I am honored to be chosen as STO CO, and happy STO is now back as Full-Division.
Now, there will be a "happy STO fleet day" on the Fleet Starbase Friday at 12:30 PM EST. There will be an STO event going on that time, please RSVP there. There will be cake and festivites. So please join us, we may have a special guest*!
* May have to use every ounce of TLO's funds for this to happen.
You can RSVP ingame and here if you'll like. Stay tuned for a STO XO posting!
Oh exciting!