The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Galactic News Network => Star Trek Online => STO News => Topic started by: SFC3 on August 07, 2012, 04:55:36 PM

Title: Welcome to the New World - STO August '12
Post by: SFC3 on August 07, 2012, 04:55:36 PM
Welcome to the new and improved STO forums. Now that we have settled down, what's next? Other than these new spiffing forums, I say! I've just posted the STO XO posting right now, so apply here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4182 (http://last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4182) .

- STO has just been promoted to a full-division. I have been appointed as STO CO.
- The STO XO is still wanted, in the link above.
- New forums!
- A celebration party, RSVP in the game. We will have cake and bunnies and fun festivites on the FleetBase on this Friday 12 PM EST.

Ok, that's all for now.

Sincerely,
SFC

P.S. We still need to get our base to tier 2! Contribute!
Title: Re: Welcome to the New World - STO August '12
Post by: Spock on August 07, 2012, 05:07:08 PM
I'll be there for the party but for some weird reason the in-game RSVP is giving me problems, but I will be there.
Title: Re: Welcome to the New World - STO August '12
Post by: SFC3 on August 08, 2012, 07:39:21 AM
Quote from: "Spock"I'll be there for the party but for some weird reason the in-game RSVP is giving me problems, but I will be there.
Events have been messed up since season 6. I try to set it for 12 o'clock the game thinks it 3 PM or AM. It likes number 3.

(looking at you, VALVe.)
Title: Re: Welcome to the New World - STO August '12
Post by: Monroe on August 08, 2012, 07:48:35 AM
Friday huh? Can't make it on friday I'm afraid. It's my girlfriend's birthday  ::)
Title: Re: Welcome to the New World - STO August '12
Post by: SFC3 on August 09, 2012, 04:23:25 PM
May delay the Party to 1 PM or 1:30. If I don't make it by then it will be when I come back from something.
Title: Re: Welcome to the New World - STO August '12
Post by: Jim on August 09, 2012, 11:50:24 PM
Ill definetly be there. Glad STO went full division.