[align=center:2ig021g6]Get RPGXCE 1.2 now! (//http://last-outpost.net/rpgxce)[/align:2ig021g6]
Good news, everyone!
RPGXCE 1.2, including the all new RPGXCE launcher and RPG-X Character Creator, is now available for download! The new version also includes update ranksets and an in-depth manual covering the new tools it provides.
Currently, only an all-in-one package is available (approx 800MB) - uninstall RPGXCE 1.0/1.1 and its patches before installing this (copy your custom content out first to make sure you have it). [s:2ig021g6]A patch will be coming very shortly, and I'll update here when it's ready.[/s:2ig021g6] A patch for RPGXCE 1.0/1.1 is available to upgrade either version directory to 1.2, right on the same download page.
Visit http://www.last-outpost.net/rpgxce (http://www.last-outpost.net/rpgxce) to learn more!
Thanks, and happy downloading.
Veritas
The Character creator crashes when I try and add a anew species. It says 'Error: Could not read species file. Please verify that speciesset.cfg exists in your install directory, or reinstall the programme'.
It does the same things with classes. For now I just pick a random class and change it ingame, but it's something you may want to look into. (Also, the error for class is "Error: Could not read class file. Please verify that classset.cfg exists in your install director, or reinstall the program.)
That's unusual. Could one or both of you guys contact me on MSN so I can look into this?