Hello everyone,
Sadly it is that time again when I must announce (although, thankfully for the first time this season) that an episode has been postponed. Instead of running '2394' this week, I have decided to push it back to next week and instead run a prequel episode to help set up what is to be a rather complex story.
So, there is still an Asteroid Base episode running this week, although attendance is not mandatory should you have a pressing matter to attend to instead. I will admit that the possibility of not having three members this week was a factor, as we have lost a member (or two) per week since the start of the season. It may not be panic time yet, but it is a concern that has been growing over the past few episodes or so. Especially since a number of members have just not botehred to turn up, without explanation - despite continuing as a active day-to-day member of TLO.
So I would ask for a little cooperation on that front. If you've lost interest, and no longer wish to participate, please contact me. If we can't work something out, then I can at least open up your position for new members, instead of hanging on every week in case someone turns up.
But, that's for another thread in the future. So, to summarise:
- Today's story has been pushed back to next week.
- An episode of Asteroid Base is still going ahead, freeing up some character time for all attendees.
As ever, I do this in the best interests of running a roleplay of the highest quality. Thanks for your understanding!
Grizz