The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archive => Topic started by: Klaw on November 03, 2012, 12:53:00 PM

Title: Beyond Infinity Special 3 still on Schedule
Post by: Klaw on November 03, 2012, 12:53:00 PM
Ladies and Germs, in spite of the technical dificulties TLO has been having, The Beyond Infinity Special Episode is still on track for this afternoon

Time: 2:30pm EST (18:30GMT)

Remember, Clocks don't fall back in the US until LATE tonight :)


Hope to see you all there :)


Normandy: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!108&authkey=!AN7Nc9B8joboL94
Uniforms: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!118&authkey=!AH5eRG3oDXeskjA
Eden: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!107&authkey=!ACuIxCC-pscE9yA
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Special 3 still on Schedule
Post by: Klaw on November 03, 2012, 02:32:17 PM
*As soon as a couple bugs get worked out* :P :/
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Special 3 still on Schedule
Post by: Klaw on November 03, 2012, 03:42:09 PM
Warning: This post may contain enraged content that has been brought about by a sense of frustration.








Sitting there for 30 minutes with Andromeda and SFC3 While waiting to put on this episode that I spent MONTHS preparing (yes, MONTHS), I've come to this conclusion: If the 7 people   who voted to put BI in the Saturday 2:30 timeslot don't contact me before or make an appearance Next week (Where this Episode will air under a new title as the FIRST OFFICIAL EPISODE OF THE SERIES! Then the future of Beyond Infinity will be examined and potentially altered.

This is the second special I've put on where 3 people showed up (Including me) So, What's the Deal? The decision was made BY YOU to bring BI on as an SRP here, and the decision was made BY YOU to host it at 2:30pm EST on Saturdays  (A time which I had to reserve for this, making a sacrifice at work (Meaning Late night saturday shifts (6-1am+) instead of the easy morning shifts) for this SRP) - so the decision to cancel will be made BY YOU if you DO NOT attend it.

So, What's going on? SFC and Andromeda were there today, Talus got ahold of me and House sent word through SFC - But Spock, Trevor, Russell, Andzzy, and even some of the newer members (I had one or two of you newbies on my roster :P :) ) Please please PLEASE don't put me in a position like this again - all it takes is a PM or an E-mail, or a message on MSN or a post in the Can't be there Thread or preferably all of the above to make me happy :) (And since Episode Info is put up atleast one week in advance, there shouldn't be ANY problems contacting me.)

I understand with the forums down, and the time differential in flux between Europe and the US (Which I accounted for when I posted the times for this episode) - things have been hectic this week - but There's still something wrong, and I intend to nip it now so it doesn't fester.

Questions, comments, concerns - E-mail me ( doktor_klawktopus@hotmail.com ) And I hope to see you all Next Saturday.