The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: JaymesKeller on November 04, 2012, 10:03:33 PM

Title: Missing TLO Rank files [RESOLVED]
Post by: JaymesKeller on November 04, 2012, 10:03:33 PM
Hi all,

I've ran into some trouble with RPGXCE. Now, I always test things on a Listen Server (as you do), and I've ran into some bother.

When I change the rank list to TLO, the server sulks, saying that it can't find that rank set. Obvious answer, I'd think, would be to download it, but seeing as the server (and by extension, the files), have gone AWL* for obvious reasons, I'm a bit stuck.

How should I proceed?

*Absent with Leave
Title: Re: Missing TLO Rank files [RESOLVED]
Post by: Veritas on November 04, 2012, 10:26:34 PM
First, does the rankset work on TLO's servers? If so, that means that you have it installed correctly, and it's RPG-X being unusual, not the rankset itself.

If not, check that it exists in [install directory]\BaseEF (filename zzzzzTLOv2.pk3). If you don't have it, let me know and I'll get it to you.

Local servers can be finicky... there might not be much you can do, though if you're just doing map testing it doesn't seem like a big issue.
Title: Re: Missing TLO Rank files [RESOLVED]
Post by: JaymesKeller on November 04, 2012, 11:08:40 PM
I seem to stand corrected, the file does exist in the folder. Unfortunately, I cannot test it due to missing a majority of the maps. (again, I have no idea where I can download the files due to the main server being down.)
Title: Re: Missing TLO Rank files [RESOLVED]
Post by: Veritas on November 04, 2012, 11:41:21 PM
Once the main site is back up, the downloads database will also be making a return for all your mapping needs.

Until then, consult this list (http://lastoutpost.x10.mx/forum/index.php?topic=35.msg91#msg91) for at least most of the maps on our server. If you have trouble obtaining files, let me know and I'll try to get them to you.