The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Logs => Star Trek: Dauntless => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 4 => Topic started by: Martin Thompson on November 15, 2012, 02:05:03 PM

Title: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 15, 2012, 02:05:03 PM
March 7th 2409

The Annunaki sleeper ships were designed as a last resort of a race dying of a mysterious virus. Every man, woman and child was screened to make sure none of the survivors was carrying the virus. But now, with the Annunaki repopulating Atlantis, a research lab in which Annunaki scientists were investigating the virus in a last ditch attempt to save their people, loses containment and the virus is released again...



Date: 12-01-2013
Time: 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=1685)
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 24, 2012, 11:53:32 AM

This episode will be held:
08-12-2012
@
16:00 gmt / 17:00 CET / 11:00 EST

Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: SFC3 on November 24, 2012, 01:30:55 PM
That's an hour before my STO RP event. I can't do that, and I know many people at Dauntless coming for my STO event.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: TriggerAngry on November 24, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
I thought that community day was being held on the 1st and that no rps would be going forward...
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Talus Roben on November 24, 2012, 03:36:56 PM
The Community Day schedule is still in flux. We're working on fixing the scheduling issues...
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: SFC3 on November 24, 2012, 04:28:55 PM
Quote from: TriggerAngry on November 24, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
I thought that community day was being held on the 1st and that no rps would be going forward...

Yes, my event is part of CD.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 28, 2012, 04:27:59 PM
Yeah, your all right, i didnt take community day into account, sorry about that. I adjusted the date accordingly, its now the 8th of december!


Now we've postponed this episode so many times, this time, we will have to make it the best one in a long time!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Andromeda on December 15, 2012, 11:49:34 AM
I hope we get to do this eventually. Maybe postpone Dauntless till after the Holidays and pick up after January 5th or 12th.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Jantrix on January 04, 2013, 08:43:20 AM
Thoughts on doing this Tomorrow??
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Andromeda on January 04, 2013, 11:14:39 AM
100 Decatillion%

I'm sure people are very anxious to get back to work.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: SFC3 on January 05, 2013, 10:10:41 AM
I can't make it due to computer problems.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Andromeda on January 05, 2013, 10:49:54 AM
Reminder Bump: This is today in just over 10 Minuets.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: TriggerAngry on January 05, 2013, 10:50:27 AM
I may be a bit late but I intend to be there.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 05, 2013, 11:19:14 AM
I should update the date in the topic to correspond tot he date we want to hold it.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Andromeda on January 09, 2013, 03:31:45 PM
Reminder Bump: Dauntless is THIS Saturday. I repeat, THIS Saturday.

Good Luck!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: TriggerAngry on January 09, 2013, 04:42:36 PM
Ok, I have a couple of problems with RPG-X right now but I have posted in Engineering and shall hopefully have them fixed before Saturday. Fear not, I intend to be there!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 09, 2013, 04:58:35 PM
Great! Ill drop by in the engineering section later and see if i can help, i havnt seen your post yet.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 12, 2013, 05:52:52 AM
Reminder bump, this is today, finally!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Jantrix on January 12, 2013, 09:21:18 AM
Unfortunately guys, I won't be here this week, the joys of work :P
Enjoy!!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: Martin Thompson on January 12, 2013, 09:56:18 AM
Reminder, this is in 1 hour!
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"
Post by: TriggerAngry on January 12, 2013, 10:20:48 AM
I am definitely going to be there. I am currently downloading the RPG-X Addon music which is taking a while, so at some point in game if the download finishes I may need to briefly come off the server to install the addon music. Don't worry though, I have the Addon Models, Dauntless Maps and the Dauntless Music pack ready.

Looking forward to it Martin!

Now excuse me while I go and make some popcorn...