Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Special
"The Employment Opportunity of a Lifetime"
Airdate: Saturday, November 24th, 2012 at 2:30pm EST (19:30GMT)
It's about 5 years before the arrival of Walter Peirce and the subsequent formation of the Alliance, and Casey Miller's band has been employed by an unknown client for a very tricky mission.
Apollo, feeling a bit bored, is feeling the need to flex his muscles, causing the entire region to be on alert. The Olympians have cracked down hard on smugglers and known pirates (Something Casey Miller falls in line with). The Job is simple, but the means to carry out the job are not.
The Job: Retrieve some cargo from an abandoned mining colony in the Valley of the Titans and bring it safely to Eden. Sounds simple enough, now the newly hired freighter crew will have to get past Olympian Checkpoints, Apollo Raids, The Titans in the Valley AND the anger of a woman scorned.... Sounds like another day at the office...
Maps needed:
Casey's Freighter (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/RPG_DY100a;116134)
Mining Colony (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Rurapenthe;957)
Won't make it since it's Thanksgiving weekend
No problem, I appreciate the heads up! :)
Ill go... As long as Fred isnt locked into the containers on that ship and that engineering doesnt catch fire XD
This is the alternate Saturday that I work, so I probably won't be able to make this :'(
No Problemo :)
Just make sure you're around next week :P :D
It's Thanksgiving weekend meaning... I won't be able to attend.
I'll be out of the city for the entirety of Saturday... can't even make Dauntless -_-; Sorry Klaw :(
No problem folks
Just a little Reminder, this is rolling today! :)
Ok, so - I just got a call from work. Apparently the district manager is coming in, and it's all hands on deck.
Sadly, this episode is... going to be put on hold until such a time as I feel we're ready for it :)
Sorry for the VERY VERY late notice folks.
When will we be seeing La Beyond Infinity next?
I suppose not