http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=6947201#post6947201
I've seen this happened everywhere in chat, this is to all fleet members. Please do not invite random invites in zone chat or anywhere without explicit permission, it's bad enough other small fleets like ours have had their banks stolen.
Thankfully our fleet permissions won't allow this, so, just keep your eyes peeled and stay outta trouble!
- SFC3
Read and Understood. I read the article and it sounds like a nightmare. It's a tragedy when this happens.
Seems to be alot of the "younger" players that get upset when they don't get promoted to leadership levels after being in the fleet for 2 days. Had it happen to the last fleet I was in....all our Mk XII and Very rare items gone :( lol. Glad we have some security precautions here.
Quote from: Medicman695 on October 15, 2013, 03:50:59 PM
Seems to be alot of the "younger" players that get upset when they don't get promoted to leadership levels after being in the fleet for 2 days. Had it happen to the last fleet I was in....all our Mk XII and Very rare items gone :( lol. Glad we have some security precautions here.
Yes, this is true and we do our best in protecting the Fleet Bank assets in a fair manner. @_@
And I appreciate it!