The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Jenson on December 19, 2012, 04:57:14 PM

Title: Game Commander Appointments
Post by: Jenson on December 19, 2012, 04:57:14 PM
Hello everyone,

Several of our Game Commanders have recently stepped down due to time conflicts. I want to thank TalusRoben, Martin Thompson, and Grizz for their service in the positions of RPG-X CO, RPG-X XO, and Garry's Mod Sub-Division Coordinator, respectively. Happily, all three will be remaining in TLO, and serving in other positions to continue contributing to the community.

We received several outstanding applications for the RPG-X CO position. Ultimately, Telex Ferra has been selected to fill this position. Telex has always been a fixture of the RPG-X community, and her roleplaying talents, especially as a CO and SRP leader, are legendary. Telex is also a founding member of TLO and a member of the former council and the Senate, and currently serves as an Elder Stateswoman. I am confident that she will excel in this position as she has in others, and I look forward to seeing what she has in mind for the division. Congratulations Telex! :D

Andromeda has been selected to fill the RPG-X XO position. Andromeda has extensive roleplaying experience, and currently runs an SRP of his own. He is a former Senator who also has extensive leadership experience. I believe his skills are perfectly suited to the XO position, and I look forward to seeing what ideas he has for this division. With this position, Andromeda receives an automatic promotion to Staff Officer. Congratulations Andromeda! :D

Finally, Jordguitar has been selected to fill the position of Garry's Mod coordinator. Although he is new to TLO, he has extensive experience in Garry's Mod, and I was quite impressed by the ideas he had for the GM sub-division in his application. I am eager to see what he brings to this sub-division, and look forward to working with him. Congratulations Jordguitar! :D

Stay tuned for more information from these new game commanders about changes and new ideas that they will be bringing to their respective games. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Signed,

(https://last-outpost.net/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jensontransparent_thumb.png)

President of The Last Outpost