The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archive => Topic started by: Klaw on December 30, 2012, 04:13:42 PM

Poll
Question: Which day/time slot would work best for you
Option 1: Saturdays at 3:00pm EST (20:00 GMT) votes: 0
Option 2: Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT) (Right after Ishimura) votes: 4
Option 3: Both will work for me votes: 3
Option 4: Neither will work for me (offer suggestions!) votes: 1
Title: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Klaw on December 30, 2012, 04:13:42 PM
Greetings my friends.

I have been made informed of alot of the goings ons here at TLO during my absence, and approached Telex about the future of Beyond Infinity.



in short - I still have a story to tell, and a place in which to tell it provided you all are willing to help the tale unfold and help it grow.


So, my friends - I'd just like to know, who would be interested in kicking this off again around the first of the year? Your support and feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: The Investigator on December 30, 2012, 04:16:35 PM
Of course, Klaw! :D
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Klaw on December 30, 2012, 04:18:26 PM
I should mention - if we do this.... we're going in fresh... and from a slightly different... and Darker angle (a little added Drama to play on)
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Andzzy on December 30, 2012, 04:18:41 PM
I would love to have this going again!
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: SFC3 on December 30, 2012, 06:31:38 PM
Sure why not!

Just be in mind a certain "Savior" will be along for the ride as well. ;)
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Klaw on December 30, 2012, 11:14:58 PM
Ok, a question.....


Would moving to a Sunday time slot be kosher for everyone?

I personally would prefer a Sunday time....
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Trevor of Borg on January 01, 2013, 03:28:48 PM
I currently have no obligations sunday as of yet. So I would be available
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Klaw on January 01, 2013, 05:25:27 PM
I'm taking the liberty of setting up a poll - one moment.

When it comes up, please select one of the 4 options.
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Klaw on January 02, 2013, 10:14:44 AM
I went ahead and changed all relevant information

Beyond Infinity will air on Sundays at 3:30pm EST (20:30 GMT) - directly after Ishimura.

Be on the lookout for some new downloads coming soon - as I'm hoping to have Normandy V3 completed before we air.
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Klaw on January 05, 2013, 01:53:49 PM
Let us not forget, one week from tomorrow BI kicks off (With a bit of a facelift)

You won't want to miss it - it's bound to be brilliant

Also, be on the lookout for a more complete model download (complete with females - I hope) and possibly Normandy V3!
Title: Re: Beyond Infinity Revival Movement!
Post by: Telex Ferra on January 05, 2013, 01:56:17 PM
Yeah, female models!!!