The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Andromeda on January 07, 2013, 05:16:46 PM

Title: The Andromeda's Application.
Post by: Andromeda on January 07, 2013, 05:16:46 PM
Character Name: Miranda Swan
Character Race: Human
Most Desired Position: ACSO
Second Most Desired Position: ACMO
Third Most Desired Position: COU
Model: Jurot
Comments: [Imperial March Theme]
Title: Re: The Andromeda's Application.
Post by: Grizz on January 07, 2013, 05:30:30 PM
Welcome aboard.

QuoteACOS - Miranda Swan - Played by Andromeda || [Lieutenant]
Title: Re: The Andromeda's Application.
Post by: Andromeda on January 07, 2013, 05:42:20 PM
I do apollogise but it was a Typo >,<
I wanted CSO. I often get CSO and COS mixed.

If it is no trouble at all, I'd appreciate it if I could change to CSO.