The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Jake Conhale on January 11, 2013, 12:27:51 AM

Title: TLO server rank pips missing [CLOSED]
Post by: Jake Conhale on January 11, 2013, 12:27:51 AM
I've installed the TLO RPGX2 addon pack, as instructed in the downloads link, and can see the rank pips on my collar when I create a devmap instance.

However, when I join the TLO server, I can't see the pips. Not a missing texture, they simply aren't there, an unblemished collar.

Any ideas? Outside of making a list of everything in my Baseef folder, I'm not sure how else to try to diagnose this.
Title: Re: TLO server rank pips missing [CLOSED]
Post by: Klaw on January 11, 2013, 01:28:59 AM
I believe it's a server-side config... (Which I personally like) and it's been like that since day one of our servers - nothing to fix there :P