The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Ishimura => Topic started by: Andzzy on January 12, 2013, 07:08:51 PM

Title: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Andzzy on January 12, 2013, 07:08:51 PM
Here's the thread to post in when you aren't able to attend an episode of Ishimura! :)

Ishimura is on a 3-strike system. If you aren't there for 3 consecutive episodes, and no valid reason is given and there is no post in this thread, you are automagically removed from the roster and your post opened up. Thank you!

~Andzzy~
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 03, 2013, 10:31:54 AM
I wont be there today, have to do some stuff and will have dinner late again which is around the time ishimura is on. Have fun!
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Andzzy on February 03, 2013, 12:54:01 PM
Okey-day! :)
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: The Investigator on February 20, 2013, 11:16:37 PM
I won't be there this Sunday (2/24), as I'll be hanging out with my family...
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Martin Thompson on March 03, 2013, 12:41:19 PM
Im having dinner now so im afraid ill be late today.
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Trevor of Borg on March 03, 2013, 12:42:56 PM
I cant go today as my friend is planning on coming over.
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: The Investigator on March 09, 2013, 09:12:59 PM
I'm spending time with the family on Sunday, so, therefore, I shall not be there this time.
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: criminula on March 10, 2013, 05:11:57 AM
I'm probably going to be late this time.
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Spock on March 10, 2013, 12:36:58 PM
Possibly may miss this, depends on how long this thing takes.

EDIT: Welp, that didn't take as long as it sounded it would, so I should be making this week
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: Spock on March 24, 2013, 06:32:30 AM
May miss today's episode, family coming over and don't know when they'll be leaving but I will certainly try my best to make it.
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: criminula on March 24, 2013, 02:44:12 PM
I will most likely be unable to attend an episode on the 31st of March, as my family is having some form of Easter celebrations that will likely have me engaged for the majority of the day.
Title: Re: Can't Be There Thread
Post by: The Investigator on March 24, 2013, 09:45:05 PM
Like Criminula, my family will be celebrating Easter on that weekend, so I will most likely be unable to attend Ishimura on the 31st.