Saturday 19th January - Final Stress Test of Station Modas (Version II (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Starfighter_Command_Update;85727)) & USS Ariana (Beta 2 (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/USS_Ariana;86361)) - Ensuring server and map capabilities with latest version of rpgxEF with RPGXCE.
Saturday 26th January - Prologue RP - The first official roleplay of the series sees an introduction to Renee Hampton and Mark Chaplain, followed by their recruitment of Pioneer Station's future crew.
Saturday 2nd February - S01E01: "Our Little Corner" - Season One Launch
The 2nd is the STO 3rd Year Anniversary! Well I'll have time.
Tomorrow:
Saturday 19th January - Final Stress Test of Station Modas (Version II (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/Starfighter_Command_Update;85727)), USS Ariana (Beta 2 (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/USS_Ariana;86361)) & Station Vanderbilt (http://www.stphoenix.tk/dldb/index.php?page=Entry&entryID=20)
You will need rpgxEF 1.2.5 RC1: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4688.0.html
I'm probably working tomorrow (although it depends on the snow...), so I may not be able to make the stress test. :(
Ive been having trouble with Rpg-X Im trying to solve this issue and will keep you all informed.
We will be starting next week, so if anyone who chose not to attend the map testing tonight has issues (as, incidentally, the one member who did attend had issues) - I will be laughing at you from a distant land ;)
Clara that Station Vanderbilt is a bad link it keeps redirecting to ad sites
Quote from: Kurtf2013 on January 21, 2014, 07:34:32 AM
Clara that Station Vanderbilt is a bad link it keeps redirecting to ad sites
It's a very old link - this thread was only used at the very start. This should still work: https://www.mediafire.com/?rnf9da5xb7io4os