The Last Outpost

General Discussion => Announcements => Topic started by: Grizz on January 31, 2013, 01:42:52 PM

Title: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: Grizz on January 31, 2013, 01:42:52 PM
Greetings,

It has been eight months since I last did one of these, but it's almost that time again! That time when we all come together to celebrate everything that The Last Outpost has to offer. It is also a time when the Senate and the Staff get to thank all of you for your continued support by putting together a series of exciting and compelling events on our servers.

Next month, Community Day is taking place on Saturday 23rd, with the possibility of events spilling across the 22nd and 24th.

On top of division-specific events, expect the usual Awards Ceremony, Q&A Sessions and regular teamspeak gatherings. Further details, including a full events schedule, will be released closer to the date. We hope to see you all there!

Grizz & Talus
Events Coordinators
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2012!
Post by: Andzzy on January 31, 2013, 04:48:26 PM
Community Day wooooo! :D

~Waves the TLO Flag~
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2012!
Post by: Himble on February 01, 2013, 01:27:13 PM
You're gonna need one of these:

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcars.minimodelshop.co.uk%2Fpicture%2FSunStar-2712%2Fback-to-the-future-part-3-de-lorean-lk-diecast-model-car-sun-star-2712-p.jpg&hash=330600e74f241dfcee4a1db4a9ef9be07741d85c)
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2012!
Post by: Veritas on February 01, 2013, 02:00:25 PM
Time machines will not be provided... I'm sure Grizz will fix that shortly :P

I'd also like to note that we'll be kicking off our semi-annual donations drive around this time as well - exciting prizes and all! More information is coming soon.
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: dm2oo56 on February 05, 2013, 02:30:05 PM
Hmm prepare for fun :D
Maybe I'll finish one of my MC community day maps I've started :P
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: jordguitar on February 15, 2013, 01:41:57 PM
On Friday the 22 at 6pm EST (23:00 (11:00 P.M.) GMT) the Garry's Mod Server server will be on the cinema gamemode for a screening of War of the Servers. The machinima was completely made in Garry's Mod and gives you a good idea what one can do with this sandbox game.

The server will have all addons disabled except admin tools and the cinema gamemode. To join us, you will need the cinema map located on steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118824086

The movie is about 2 hours long and will be streamed via youtube in game to ensure it is synced across all players.

The movie does have some content that is suggestive content but nothing more than a PG-13 rating.

(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3664177/tlo/wots.jpg)
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: Lucas Picard on February 15, 2013, 03:55:54 PM
Well I be totally join in the fun on this but just a reminder I only can go on RPG-X and STO, the others I can't coz my pc can't handle the games except minecraft I don't have that coz i couldn't afford it :'( but I will be on RPG-X where I can meet all my friends there! :D
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: SFC3 on February 15, 2013, 05:31:34 PM
STO event details coming to you live on Saturday. Stay tuned.
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: dm2oo56 on February 16, 2013, 01:16:03 PM
Prepare for the wonders of community day
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: SFC3 on February 16, 2013, 05:35:54 PM
In this Season 7 TLO Blog, details are revealed about the new Community Day Event.

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4914.new.html#new
Title: Re: Community Day - February 2013!
Post by: Grizz on February 17, 2013, 06:52:54 AM
(https://last-outpost.net/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/communitydayfeb2013.png)