The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archive => Topic started by: Klaw on February 03, 2013, 05:21:45 PM

Title: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 5: Peace in our Time Part 1
Post by: Klaw on February 03, 2013, 05:21:45 PM
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Episode 5
"Peace in our time Part 1"
Airdate: Sunday Februrary 10, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 GMT)

On the "Normal" server

The Crew of David's Harp have been in orbit of Taurus for the last 4 days now.... with their cargo deadline well past Expiration, Richard Dover, Gorath, Inos and the Former Normandy Crew are working on behalf of Olympus as a Peace delegation, to try and bring all parties involved in this Civil War together to find some resolution.

While Uriah Sam, the leader of the Centaur Liberation Movement is pleased to have some external support, the Infuriated King of Taurus has openly spoken against these peace negotiations, but has been forced to participate under Olympian Militia Threat of War.

With the Talks just kicking off aboard the most neutral location both parties could agree on, David's Harp, the Ship encounters a large ion storm that knocks the ship out of known space... and into a bold new world...

Files you will need:
Patrol Freighter (http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/RPG_DY100a;116134)
Uniform Models -(NOW WITH FEMALES!) (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Rankset (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!109&authkey=!AOpqUGJ96_3KSY0)
Poseidon-B (Stock Map)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 5: Peace in our Time Part 1
Post by: Klaw on February 03, 2013, 05:25:17 PM
one more quick note


Part one and two of this will mark the mid-season Finale of Beyond Infinity. With that said, I'm planning a little break period (which I'll determine later) just to buy me a little more time to get things ready for the other half of the first Season :)

With that said, PLEASE make sure you get some requisitions to me, so I know how you want your quarters/offices/etc decorated :)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 5: Peace in our Time Part 1
Post by: Klaw on February 09, 2013, 11:45:57 AM
This is tomorrow, with a slight change of plans


Instead of using a map fo Taurus, We'll be using Poseidon B
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 5: Peace in our Time Part 1
Post by: Andzzy on February 10, 2013, 08:43:21 AM
Hey Klaw I really can't make this due to Midterm-related shenanigans, as I've relayed in the delay of Ishimura... please don't kill me T_T. Next week I'll be around for certain though. Just happens to be Midterm week this week and things are already going... not according to plan (>_<).
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 5: Peace in our Time Part 1
Post by: Russell Xokon on February 10, 2013, 11:08:07 AM
I'll be a tad late today, as I have something to do and it won't be over until 3:30. I'll try to get out ASAP, though.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 5: Peace in our Time Part 1
Post by: Klaw on February 10, 2013, 11:22:19 AM
No problem folks

*Hovers over the Kill Andzzy Button* - No, I'll wait... this time :P jk