The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: TriggerAngry on February 07, 2013, 08:40:14 AM

Title: RPG-X - Borg Player Models and more [CLOSED]
Post by: TriggerAngry on February 07, 2013, 08:40:14 AM
Hi again everyone, I just have a quick question. Well, I was watching Grizz's trailer for RPG-X  and I noticed that at about 2 minutes in, there is a thirdperson view of a Borg Drone. It looks like it is the Tuvok Borg model form Holomatch, but there is no option to change to it in RPG-X. In fact, none of the alien models that are in Holomatch are available in RPG-X, and I was just wondering... how are they present in this video? The video can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIKDc4ue8Q&list=UUBQqd75XNG0wtYJOshVBzkA&index=23

Also, I once saw someone ingame put a hazard suit helmet on - how is this possible?

Regards,
TriggerAngry
Title: Re: RPG-X - Borg Player Models and more [CLOSED]
Post by: Klaw on February 07, 2013, 10:58:09 AM
The Models are available....


Basically, I assume you have installed the TLO model collection

Because of the age of the game, and the limitations of the engine, When looking at the model list for Uniforms etc, 99% of the time, you will either be unable to select those models or they won't appear - because there are too many for the game to handle.

So, you just got to know what you have, To access the Borg skins (which I'm not reccommending you do under any circumstances - borg in RP's typically lead to n00b central and a fragfest) - you'd need to know the model

Janeway, Tuvok, Torres, and a couple others whom I can't remember all have borg models

/set model Modelname/borg/default - if I remember right.


As for the Hazard Helmet, When you're in the hazard Suit, put on your belt (a command you access by a bind from the options menu) and see what happens while you're wearing a hazard suit.
Title: Re: RPG-X - Borg Player Models and more [CLOSED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 07, 2013, 11:24:32 AM
We really should compile a full model list one of these days 
Title: Re: RPG-X - Borg Player Models and more [CLOSED]
Post by: TriggerAngry on February 07, 2013, 05:29:46 PM
Quote from: Klaw on February 07, 2013, 10:58:09 AM
So, you just got to know what you have, To access the Borg skins (which I'm not reccommending you do under any circumstances - borg in RP's typically lead to n00b central and a fragfest)

Don't worry, I'm not planning on using them in an RP - I am actually writing a Star Trek Movie right now and I was maybe wanting to green screen the Ferengi model in the background, only thing is, the Ferengi in RPG-X wears a Starfleet uniform, that's why I was asking. Thanks for the reply.
Title: Re: RPG-X - Borg Player Models and more [CLOSED]
Post by: Telex Ferra on February 09, 2013, 06:22:04 AM
Yeah, the Ferengi doesn't have a special skin on it like Arjofa does.