The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Episode Logs => Star Trek: Dauntless => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 4 => Topic started by: Andromeda on February 09, 2013, 08:37:44 AM

Title: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Andromeda on February 09, 2013, 08:37:44 AM
April 8th 2409

With terrorists misleading both Dauntless' , they found a way to board the future Dauntless, dubbed Delta, incapacitating Mr Lefler and taking Captain Thompson prisoner. Their mysterious leader, who Captain Thompson seems to know, has ordered a slipstream course to an unknown destination. Dauntless is in full pursuit, but will they be able to rescue the crew on the Delta and stop the terrorists?



Date: 9th February 2013
Time: 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html)
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: criminula on February 09, 2013, 09:40:43 AM
I'm afraid I won't be able to attend this episode, my apologies in advance
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 09, 2013, 10:39:51 AM
Alright crim, see you next time!

Reminder, this is in 20 minutes
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Andzzy on February 09, 2013, 12:02:49 PM
My apologies for missing out this episode. We got a dumping of snow yesterday and I've been dealing with the shoveling of said snow ever since xD. I shall definitely be around for next week's episode though! :D
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Martin Thompson on February 09, 2013, 12:50:14 PM
Hey Andzzy, dont worry, i took over for you. We wont have an episode next week since this was our mid-seasoner, we will be back in 2 weeks.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Andromeda on March 09, 2013, 07:00:00 AM
Reminder Bump: This is very much occurring today.
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Talus Roben on March 09, 2013, 10:20:41 AM
I don't think I'm going to be able to make this episode. My apologies...
Title: Re: Season 4 Episode 6 "Shadows" - Part 1
Post by: Andromeda on March 09, 2013, 10:31:38 AM
This is not todays episode anyway. I misread it.