Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Black Hat' by Griffiths?
Option 1: Excellent - there's something there in Griff's head after all.
votes: 5
Option 2: Good - It was worth my time.
votes: 2
Option 3: Average - I won't remember this in the future.
votes: 0
Option 4: Poor - Griff just quit.
votes: 0
Option 5: Awful - I'll pull an Andzzy and fake "Computer Issues"
votes: 0
This was my first episode, one that I was very nervous about. I think, it went extremely well from a writer's point of view. A lot of the points I had set-up between Grizz and myself were hit, and those that that developed in the episode weren't too distracting. I wish to give a big thanks to Grizz, as she helped me with COing this quite a bit, playing music, cloaking/noclipping and running where needed. Thank you, Grizz <3
This episode saw the return of Gaila, and my original intent was to have him shipped off and gone for good. After discussion, we decided that it's important to keep him in, so stay tuned for more on the Gaila front, as there is definitely more to come.
We also saw a fair bit of RP for each department, which I really tried hard to do. This episode was largely a standalone episode, meant mostly for entertainment, however there will be more of Gaila, and it may not go in the direction you anticipate.
Stay tuned for more information for the special CD Asteroid Field Episode! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, Rate and Discuss, Above, and Below. ;)
Oh it's on! Just you wait until the next episode of yours. I'll be there waiting to post a lengthy lengthy review ;D
As long as I get two minutes alone with Gaila at some point down the line, then I'm happy.
In my opinion, this episode more than lives up to its expectations, and I really enjoyed it (Even if some of the time I was out cold on a medical bed). As usual, there was further character development and a great plot to go with it, along with plenty of high quality RP going on whether it was at the forefront or on the sidelines.
As usual, I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode. If anyone has worked out how to speed up time, please do it so that we can have the next episode sooner!
Good episode, well run Griffiths. I think everything went quite smoothly and we where all on par with the plot and where it was going to without to much admin interference so kudos to you guys!
One down, six more to go eh, Griff?
From what I can tell, every goal was met - despite a second consecutive bout of server downtime - and there are no major issues to speak of. So I would call that a success! Though I spent the majority of the episode jumping between characters, I had plenty of fun. Thankfully I will get to follow most of it up in the weeks ahead as Renee. Gaila's fate. Harper's cargo. Civilian access to secure areas. Bypassing security protocols. Weekly breaking and entering on the Promenade.
You didn't think you could all get away with these things, right? Good show, Griffiths!
Ok here goes nothing Griff..........
The story went really well yesterday (sorry its a late feedback :P) even though it was your first for AF which is a good start,
besides from 2 naughty things during RP like someone caused the server to crash (I hope its not you mate :P) and for some reason there is a force field on Deck 17 near the Security Office but other than that you get a 5 star out of me.
Keep up the good work
WELL DONE!!!
The Force Field on Deck 17 near the Security Room and brig is a Map entity created during a security lockdown. It's possible it bugged and failed to go offline.