The Last Outpost

Member Services => Engineering => Resolved Support Requests => Topic started by: Felus on February 23, 2013, 02:30:47 AM

Title: Name Change [RESOLVED]
Post by: Felus on February 23, 2013, 02:30:47 AM
Heya, Some of you may know me from the old STR. Anywho due to e-mail issues, I had to create another account. Do you all mind deleting the "felus" account and renaming this to without the 1?

Thank you.
Title: Re: Name Change [RESOLVED]
Post by: Veritas on February 23, 2013, 12:19:27 PM
Hi Felus,

I need some proof that you are the same person as the original account holder before I can do that. Can you send me an e-mail (veritas@last-outpost.net) from the e-mail associated with the account?

Thanks,
Veritas
Title: Re: Name Change [RESOLVED]
Post by: Felus on February 23, 2013, 12:48:48 PM
Sent :)
Title: Re: Name Change [RESOLVED]
Post by: Veritas on February 23, 2013, 01:34:34 PM
I've taken care of it. You should receive a password reset notice shortly, since in order to change a username I must also reset the password.
Title: Re: Name Change [RESOLVED]
Post by: Felus on February 24, 2013, 11:58:10 PM
Thanks, all is fine now, thank you. Just a word of advice, my @cfl email wasnt getting any validation requests. Nor password resets. I did check both junk mail.