The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 1 Archive => Topic started by: Griffwald on March 07, 2013, 04:37:02 PM

Title: 9/3/13 Episode Postponed
Post by: Griffwald on March 07, 2013, 04:37:02 PM
Hey folks,

This Saturday's episode 'Truth or Consequence - Part 2' has been postponed to next week, due l largely to the fact I won't be able to attend. Episode details will be posted in the next few days, and teasers soon after, so, you'll have something to salivate over I guess. ;)

Thanks!
Title: Re: 9/3/13 Episode Postponed
Post by: Spock on March 07, 2013, 05:49:16 PM
That actually turns out good since I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it either
Title: Re: 9/3/13 Episode Postponed
Post by: SFC3 on March 07, 2013, 06:44:50 PM
SOUND THE ALARM! NO AF FOR THIS WEEK! GRIZZ HALP US

THE REACTOR HAS GONE CRITICAL! CRITICAL I SAY


In all seriousness, I find that most 2 week hiatus-es are good when they go Part One to Two.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/3/13 Episode Postponed
Post by: Grizz on March 07, 2013, 06:50:38 PM
I'll think of something completely different for those that have nothing better to do at that time.
Title: Re: 9/3/13 Episode Postponed
Post by: Andzzy on March 07, 2013, 08:31:57 PM
This actually works very well for me since my weekend timetable will be fluctuating significantly xP