The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archive => Topic started by: Klaw on March 11, 2013, 10:41:29 PM

Title: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Klaw on March 11, 2013, 10:41:29 PM
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Episode 8
"Ghosts of the Past"
Airdate: Sunday April 7, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 BST)

On the "Enhanced" server

With the situation with the Kraken over, The Normandy returned to Satellite 9, and is just laying on the final touches of the Overhaul.

Peirce, calling for help from the Minotaur and Centaur engineers, sent the Crew of the Normandy on a long needed vacation - and has beckoned them all to beam directly to The Hercules upon their return claiming it would be the final mission of his last piece of home.. Working Diligently over the last two weeks, the Normandy is becoming bigger, badder and prettier than ever before - but, the final touches require the dismantling of the USS Hercules, and Peirce hopes to take her on one final adventure before the "Vultures" pick her apart.

Files you will need:
Hercules (http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=4)
Uniform Models -(NOW WITH FEMALES!) (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Rankset (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!109&authkey=!AOpqUGJ96_3KSY0)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Klaw on March 16, 2013, 10:16:07 PM
So, I really really REALLY hate doing this.... but I have spent - easilly 40 of the last 72 hours either at work, or doing some stupid class project..... and have had very little time to get things ready for this episode.

The thing that makes this even worse is - I'm on a week long break starting next Saturday, and will more than likely NOT have internet access. (Though, even if I do, I'd rather spend every minute I can with my Brother and sister (whom I only see maybe once per year))


SO, with that Said - Beyond Infinity will return on Sunday April 7th at it's normal time, in its normal place.

I am truly TRULY sorry :(
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Klaw on April 01, 2013, 08:45:23 AM
BI returns in 6 days with this awesome episode!

Everyone better be excited! - it should be a clear track to the season finale now :)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: SFC3 on April 01, 2013, 08:46:29 AM
Will you be able to finish the amazing VBI version?

Tune in on "Klaw Does It Again!"

[CANCELLED AS OF 4-1-13]
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Klaw on April 05, 2013, 11:26:28 AM
This is Sunday!

A download for Normandy will be up sometime tomorrow (or early sunday morning)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Talus Roben on April 05, 2013, 02:09:29 PM
Dun dun dah :D
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Klaw on April 07, 2013, 11:02:12 AM
Made a slight change to the episode info (Mostly because I won't give you all a half-finished product and call it good  - EA and Activision should take a lesson from that :P)

So we'll overcome, and give the Hercules a final sendoff - before she's re purposed....
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Talus Roben on April 07, 2013, 11:23:50 AM
No don't wreck the Hercules!! :(
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Klaw on April 07, 2013, 11:30:36 AM
Quote from: TalusRoben on April 07, 2013, 11:23:50 AM
No don't wreck the Hercules!! :(

We're at war! (or, will be soon :P) - and the Hercules, while heavilly modified, is still outgunned... :P
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Trevor of Borg on April 07, 2013, 12:35:00 PM
I might be a few minutes late.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8: Ghosts of the Past
Post by: Andzzy on April 07, 2013, 05:38:31 PM
I absolutely forgot that this was on today! :O Sorry about that Klaw! I will remember for next week >< starting a new Term at school has me all frazzled o.o