Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Truth or Consequence - Part 2' by Griffiths?
Option 1: Excellent - He's starting to take after Grizz!
votes: 5
Option 2: Good - I'm happy I showed up.
votes: 1
Option 3: Average - This will be forgotten.
votes: 0
Option 4: Poor - Romulans? Really?
votes: 0
Option 5: Awful - I'll be AFK all of next episode.
votes: 0
Captain Munro stopped by to steal back some of her officers in a rescue attempt of Commander Chaplain. After an interesting encounter with a Romulan vessel, the crew was led to an abandoned facility that was once operated by Starfleet. While the Away Team searched through the facility, Chaplain's captors tortured him for information regarding the Federation's response to a biological attack. They had no luck, receiving information, and ultimately one died while the other was captured. He know sits in Pioneer Station's brig.
The commander is back, and after arguably the most "steamy" scene of the series between Hampton and Chaplain, the episode closed with lots of questions.
Music by Mick Harvey - 'Out of Time Man'
Think on this:
The splinter faction appears to have a splinter of it's own.
What is Captain Munro's connection to these Romulans?
"He said we would be secure here."
Thank you to those who attended!
Discuss and rate, below and above. ;)
I really, really liked this episode, Griff. Very well written! BRAVO!
Very well executed, indeed. Rescue attempts of this nature need to be done in an interesting way or not be done at all. Proof that even the asteroid field we have spent so much time in still has it's secrets. Some interesting new characters, throwbacks to the past and subtle foreshadowing. I expect more of this in 1.5 :)
I'm now really irritated that I only saw the end of this episode - it looks like I missed some great RPing.