The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Crew Lounge => Topic started by: Grizz on April 06, 2013, 06:45:14 PM

Poll
Question: How would you rate 'May We Bring Harmony' by Grizz?
Option 1: A Diplomatic Delight votes: 3
Option 2: Suitably Satisfying votes: 1
Option 3: Mostly Meh votes: 0
Option 4: Pitifully Poor votes: 0
Option 5: A Diplomatic Incident votes: 0
Title: 'May We Bring Harmony' Discussion Thread
Post by: Grizz on April 06, 2013, 06:45:14 PM
I considered starting over. I considered pushing it back. I considered putting it on hold until a number of issued could be ironed out and we were all more prepared. I underestimated how long each talking point could last for. I underestimated how muddled it could become in-between acts. I underestimated Martin Thompson's Romulan Counterpart's argumentative persistence!

So was it one step forward or two steps back?