The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Beyond Infinity => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Archive => Topic started by: Klaw on April 14, 2013, 11:28:26 AM

Title: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8.5: The Castle of Horror
Post by: Klaw on April 14, 2013, 11:28:26 AM
Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Episode 8.5
"The Castle of Horror"
Airdate: Sunday April 14, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 BST)

On the "Enhanced" server

The Crew of the Normandy has been invited to Peirce's new home for dinner... an occasion they are all looking forward to, until the more superstitious crew members determine where he lives...

Dartmoor Castle is a lonely fortress on Olympus' second moon. It once served as an evacuation point for Zeus in the first Great Shadow War, but for the last three centuries it has remained empty - or so it is believed.

Dartmoor Castle will prove to be one of the greatest mysteries the Normandy Crew could ever solve - and hosts the greatest villain they have ever come into contact with....

Files you will need:
Dartmoor Castle (http://www.gamefront.com/files/10160056/HTRP_Fortress)
Uniform Models -(NOW WITH FEMALES!) (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!132&authkey=!ALSkFw3zN4NfKbw)
Rankset (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=590AA12A10C33722!109&authkey=!AOpqUGJ96_3KSY0)
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8.5: The Castle of Horror
Post by: Andzzy on April 14, 2013, 03:03:52 PM
If I can make this I'll definitely be late since I am in dire need of something for school and won't be home until likely 1 hour from now. If I am home when the episode is still progressing I will join in.
Title: Re: Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 8.5: The Castle of Horror
Post by: Klaw on April 14, 2013, 03:23:45 PM
Had the wrong map on the links....


http://www.gamefront.com/files/10160056/HTRP_Fortress

That's what I wanted