The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: First Steps => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on April 30, 2013, 02:31:47 PM

Title: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on April 30, 2013, 02:31:47 PM
I'm currently planning out what I hope to be a pretty awesome trailer for First Steps, and I have a question for all of you.

I want to put everyone's name in the trailer, and based on the music I chose, there are TWELVE spots to list people's names. (e.g. Telex Ferra as CO He Jianyu) Since there are 17 of us total signed up, I'm going to give each of the senior officers their own spot, and then have the juniors of each division all share. (Luckily for us Senior Officers + assistants = 12 so it all works out)

For Senior officers: (Anyone in yellow, CE, CTO, CSO, CMO)
What do you want the trailer to show you doing? You'll have about two seconds each, which is enough time to show you performing 1-2 different actions. Tell me what you'd like your character (IN YOUR MODEL :D) to be shown doing and I'll try my best to film it. Please try to keep your requests to anything that can be shown on rpg_dy100a_v2 or rpg_ironboy. Besides that restriction, the sky is the limit. The more detail you give me, the better.

For assistants and juniors (ACE, Eng, ACTO, Tac, ACSO, Sci, ACMO, Med)
What would you like your DIVISION to be shown doing? I will choose the best idea for the trailer. Please try to follow the same restrictions above.

Remember, everyone's name will show up in the trailer but you'll definitely be happier in it if you tell me what you want your character to be seen doing!
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Lucas Picard on April 30, 2013, 02:39:13 PM
When are you going to do it coz im going to my brothers till friday?
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on April 30, 2013, 02:44:02 PM
I don't need you to physically be there XD; I can just have one person help me out with everybody's. I just need to know what you want your division to be shown doing e.g. standing around a console, scanning some specimen, chatting in the stasis lounge etc.
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Andromeda on April 30, 2013, 03:20:02 PM
Would experimenting on aliens be too much to ask? Ethics and sentient rights are sooooo last century..
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on April 30, 2013, 03:23:00 PM
Human only stuff plz
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: The Investigator on April 30, 2013, 03:26:01 PM
How about having Davidson inspect the engine's core.
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: criminula on April 30, 2013, 04:43:03 PM
A simple console flyby would satisfy me. Perhaps while using 'Player Talks' to simulate a commlink?
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on April 30, 2013, 07:37:39 PM
Work has already begun on the trailer. I've spent a few hours and the first TWENTY SECONDS are done!
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Jenson on April 30, 2013, 09:42:08 PM
Engineering should fix things--dramatically!
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on May 01, 2013, 04:59:00 AM
Woo for a whole TWENTY SECONDS!

ACTO: Firing and/or shooting something very loud, and something crumpling in a dramatic heap. Preferably.
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: SFC3 on May 01, 2013, 06:57:43 AM
Piloting and Having a good time!
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Paenitet on May 01, 2013, 10:40:52 AM
I'd like my character to be shown guarding.... I suppose I could be guarding the others in my division, doing whatever it is they're doing, with the othe TACs perhaps?
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on May 04, 2013, 08:41:08 AM
A lot of people still haven't answered my question (DOCTORS??)

I am going to pick for people if I don't have answers by the time Talus gets the right models to me. :\
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Grizz on May 04, 2013, 05:50:28 PM
Something medically.
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on May 04, 2013, 06:22:18 PM
That was the plan xD
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Xellas Tollas on May 05, 2013, 11:47:42 AM
handgesture5 in front of the bridge science console would be nice :)
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Klaw on May 05, 2013, 12:58:27 PM
Drinking a Beer.... or maybe Herding some sheep.... or maybe even just standing on the Bridge looking all cool like/helping in Engineering/Stealing the Ironboy - whatever :)
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Telex Ferra on May 05, 2013, 02:13:20 PM
I just finished making Klaw's. It's so awesome....10x better than the one I made for myself LMAO
Title: Re: First Steps: Trailer Question
Post by: Xellas Tollas on May 05, 2013, 02:46:03 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on May 05, 2013, 02:13:20 PM
I just finished making Klaw's. It's so awesome....10x better than the one I made for myself LMAO
lol...then you definiately have to make a new scene for yourselve ;)

i'm looking forward to the finished trailer :)