Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Wargames' by Griffiths?
Option 1: Excellent
votes: 4
Option 2: Good
votes: 3
Option 3: Average
votes: 0
Option 4: Poor
votes: 0
Option 5: Horrid
votes: 0
Asteroid Base: Alpha took damage. Pioneer took damage. [Griff's ego took damage.] We discovered the Meredith was a fully infiltrated Illuminati ship. It was hinted to us that there are many more "members" in Starfleet, and they appear to be everywhere, with levels of access few on Pioneer even have.
Perhaps it's time for Pioneer to get an overhaul. Maybe there is a spy on the station. We might want to visit our Romulan prisoner down in the brig, or maybe we want to go and investigate this Illuminati threat. Who knows.
Discuss and rate, below and above!
(As a side note to you all, I was not very happy with this episode. I severely overestimated the length of time the plot would take [my notes got us about 45 minutes of RP], and I think it showed. I do however, thank the quick thinking folk who made this RP fun and turned it around. I enjoyed thoroughly what each of you brought to today's episode.)
A bit late, but i think this RP went OK. The "hickups" where not really noticable, I think your being to hard on yourself Griff. Having an RP story laid out always takes longer to play then expected, usuallyt his is because people just want to say thier bit which is more then normal, some pieces of the rp take longer and some shorter then planned but thats what an RP is all about really! I think you did a good job with the plot this episode.
Quote from: Martin Thompson on May 12, 2013, 03:43:23 PM
A bit late, but i think this RP went OK. The "hickups" where not really noticable, I think your being to hard on yourself Griff. Having an RP story laid out always takes longer to play then expected, usuallyt his is because people just want to say thier bit which is more then normal, some pieces of the rp take longer and some shorter then planned but thats what an RP is all about really! I think you did a good job with the plot this episode.
Much appreciated, Martin!