(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 1x11
Episode Title: "Protogenoi"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: N/A
As many aboard the station take time out for personal projects, Doctor Hampton seizes the opportunity to learn more about new Assistant Chief Science Officer, Jemma Etis. However, after the pair encounter an unexplainable phenomenon on the Holodeck, the door is open for a series of supernatural events afflicting every department. With Asteroid Base: Alpha still out of commission since the Meredith's attack, Pioneer seeks to unravel the mystery, before it unravels the station.
Note: This episode is a replacement instalment due to the absence of Griffiths, this week, who was due to continue writing duties for another two weeks. As an additional note, I'm concerned by the lack of contact I have had with a number of members. With four men down this week and up to five AWOL - it has been difficult to plan around. We will sadly have to stop if the numbers rise further.
Well you can tell its not i admit that i missed a few bcoz i was babysitting or go round to my older brothers place to help him build a cabin in his garden i do apologize grizz and griff i will turn up every week to make itup for you :)
I think we should rethink timeslots perhaps? AB's timeslot is still cutting it for me, which is why I go AFK most of the time/leave early.
Just a clarification: the episode says 11 April. I'm assuming it's supposed to say 11 May?
No, it will be a month ago.