The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Writer's Corner => Topic started by: Grizz on May 13, 2013, 02:19:05 PM

Poll
Question: Which have been the series' biggest strengths & biggest weaknesses
Option 1: Best: Primary Storytelling (e.g. Summit / Splinter Group)
Option 2: Best: Secondary Storytelling (e.g. Accobar)
Option 3: Best: Character Development
Option 4: Best: Variety of Stories
Option 5: Worst: Primary Storytelling (e.g. Summit / Splinter Group)
Option 6: Worst: Secondary Storytelling (e.g. Accobar)
Option 7: Worst: Character Development
Option 8: Worst: Variety of Stories
Title: Poll: Season 1 Best & Worst
Post by: Grizz on May 13, 2013, 02:19:05 PM
Please select up to two options in both categories. Best and Worst. Post additional comments below.
Title: Re: Poll: Season 1 Best & Worst
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 15, 2013, 07:06:34 AM
Voted. As a sidenote, I don't think there is a "worst" in the series. Everything is pretty good altough there are clearly 2 better points of the series and those I have voted for.
Title: Re: Poll: Season 1 Best & Worst
Post by: Andzzy on June 07, 2013, 02:43:46 PM
Voted and I wish to note that I don't believe that there really is a worst aspect of AF as Martin Thompson already pointed out. IT IS 1337! I mean ahem! I find that the storytelling and the creation of the episodes and even the execution of the episodes is incredible. The producers of AF have been very lenient so far with my absences so I am very grateful and I hope this continues to have a solid run!