The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Season 1 Archive => Topic started by: Griffwald on May 13, 2013, 05:45:09 PM

Title: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 13, 2013, 05:45:09 PM
(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi267.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fii307%2FEvilGrizz%2FUntitled-2_zpsf705ca82.png&hash=c4a594ba193f1992fe732db9a761c6bfa74fda2d)
Production Code: 1x12
Episode Title: "Transport P101"
Writer: Griffiths
Air Date: 18th May 2013

Episode Summary:

Starfleet Prisoner Transport 1-0-1 is scheduled to dock with Pioneer Station for resupply and minor shore leave. Captain John Danforth, the commander of the transport, is greeted by Doctor Hampton warmly and goes on to enjoy his short break from duties. When one member of the Senior Staff realizes Captain Danforth looks different than they last remember, a discreet investigation is launched while Danforth readies all the supplies he can get his hands on. When one thing leads to another, a dangerous hostage situation breaks out on the Promenade, and a member of the crew may not see the next day.




You Want:

Pioneer Music Pack (http://www.mediafire.com/?0hcxqcx58183hf4)
House Music Pack (http://www.mediafire.com/?2q6oi0lhzw3v9n0)
House Music Pack 2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?5sc4ciqq9ckk1ff)
House Music Pack 3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?sdibmsk2fgi9z4l)

Please do your best to attend. If you are unable to attend please simply make use of The 'Unable to Attend' Thread (http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4780.0.html) to let us know. This is so we can plan accordingly, and know you aren't just "skipping." Thanks!
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: SFC3 on May 13, 2013, 07:21:44 PM
I will be AFK during the PVP tournament. But I will still be present.
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 14, 2013, 05:26:07 PM
Expecting 11 people present.
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Grizz on May 14, 2013, 06:58:14 PM
We're going for boundless optimism this week.
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: criminula on May 15, 2013, 12:00:48 PM
I have a feeling episode 13 is going to be us repainting the promenade...
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 15, 2013, 02:44:04 PM
Quote from: criminula on May 15, 2013, 12:00:48 PM
I have a feeling episode 13 is going to be us repainting the promenade...
??? 8)
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 17, 2013, 04:49:44 PM
Transport P101 Teasers

1- Chaplain is away on a medical conference.

2- Dr. Rogan is an acquaintance of Danforth's.

3- Things start disappearing.

4- Gaila's bar will be at the center of the stage.

5- What's to happen when Phips joins Danforth.

6- Hampton wants information from Danforth, and lives may depend on it.

7- "Move in!"

8- At least one person is dead.

9- "Welcome back, Chapstick."

10- This episode has much more plot planned than Wargames. ;P



Episode Notes:
-PLEASE speak now if you are not going to be present. It is integral to this episode that I know who is going to be available. I am expecting 10 people. (-1 from Greg's LOA)
-This will be my last episode of the Season, and I'm quite excited for it - I think it will go very successfully.
-We will have our usual AFK Break mid-episode.
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 17, 2013, 10:04:41 PM
Lmao, Grizz edited out "Potty Break." xD

Did anyone catch the faint "history" reference? I've swapped the two around. If you see it and you're not an American, bonus points. If you're an American, you've probably seen one of them at some point. :P
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Grizz on May 18, 2013, 06:48:58 AM
I'm a professional.

[spoiler]Captain Phips[/spoiler]
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 18, 2013, 08:31:53 AM
If that was an answer to the reference, wrong.
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: SFC3 on May 18, 2013, 08:38:10 AM
I request Into Darkness references in the next episodes!!!!
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Grizz on May 18, 2013, 11:45:58 AM
Quote from: Griffiths on May 18, 2013, 08:31:53 AM
If that was an answer to the reference, wrong.

It's *a* reference that you subconsciously implanted.

Quote from: SFC3 on May 18, 2013, 08:38:10 AM
I request Into Darkness references in the next episodes!!!!

You got them last episode.
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Griffwald on May 18, 2013, 12:06:35 PM
Reminder! This is today! In just over 3 hours!!!
Title: Re: S01E12 - 'Transport P101' - 18/5/13
Post by: Grizz on May 18, 2013, 12:14:10 PM
...and the Doctor Who finale is in less than two! Yes, it's the right thread.