Poll
Question:
How would you rate 'Transport P101' by Griffiths?
Option 1: Excellent - I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
votes: 5
Option 2: Good - I'm glad to have shown up.
votes: 0
Option 3: Average - It was 'ight.
votes: 0
Option 4: Poor - Could use some work.
votes: 0
Option 5: Horrid - Maybe you should stop writing.
votes: 0
Well, Danforth was an imposter.Not in the way we've seen in the past, no he was simply a prisoner who took on Danforth's persona. In a last ditch effort to save his and his fellow inmante's lives (though mostly his!), an elaborate scheme unfolded. When his plans were ultimately foiled, Danforth, along with his second in command Phips, took hostage Willis and Rogan. Quickly though, Hampton valiantly traded herself in exchange for the two officers.
As the crew scrambled outside Gaila's bar, and Danforth played games with Hampton inside, everyone could tell the clock was slowly ticking down. Ultimately, Lt. Commander Costello shot and killed Danforth, and Phips gave himself up laughing at the entire situation. Upon Chaplain's return, he rushed to check on Hampton and the two shared an intimate moment.
I really want to thank you guys. This episode (and entire run so far) has gone wonderfully well and I've enjoyed myself every step of the way. Each person involved in Asteroid Field brings such a unique character into the fold it's truly like a Star Trek series. I thank Grizz, and again you all, for graciously accepting me as a writer alongside her.
The rest of the season is going to be epic. Grizz has an amazing finale planned, and you will NOT want to miss it!
Please, discuss and rate, below and above!
Good show enjoyed myself and i like being on the lookout on the top deck getting the view of the bar :p
Yay, I wasn't the one shot this time...I mean :P
I'm not quite sure how to describe this episode, other than that it was awesome. Now if only that door hadn't tried to kill us, it would have been perfect.