The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: First Steps => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on May 19, 2013, 03:10:39 PM

Poll
Question: On a scale of 1-10?
Option 1: 10
Option 2: 9
Option 3: 8
Option 4: 7
Option 5: 6
Option 6: 5
Option 7: 4
Option 8: 3
Option 9: 2
Option 10: 1
Title: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on May 19, 2013, 03:10:39 PM
Please post why you voted the way you did. Your feedback will help make the SRP better and more enjoyable for you!

We want to know what we did right AND what we did wrong, so please tell us!
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Jenson on May 19, 2013, 03:12:59 PM
9, had a wonderful time :)
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Andromeda on May 19, 2013, 03:15:04 PM
10. While I missed most of it due to technical issues, I effeminately got vibes from the crew.
I could feel the tension and I could see the boiling water getting ready to spill over.
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Klaw on May 19, 2013, 03:16:52 PM
8

The story is solid - the execution needed a bit of work. (As Telex and I have discussed) - so we're going to work on that :)
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Lucas Picard on May 19, 2013, 03:17:32 PM
I would've giving you a 10 Telex because there wasn't much for me to do but I do understand because of what you said to me on skype,
But other than that I had a really good time on your first ever FS Episode!!

Good job!
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Spock on May 19, 2013, 04:47:37 PM
10. Oh I had great fun being a total prick.
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Mutatio Nomen on May 20, 2013, 02:09:31 AM
Quote from: Spock on May 19, 2013, 04:47:37 PMOh I had great fun being a total prick.

The only reason I didn't vote 10.  >:(
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Martin Thompson on May 20, 2013, 04:21:09 AM
Yeah I've also talked to Telex about how it went. It was a solid pilot, really good attendance for these days and everyone worked pretty well togheter.
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Paenitet on May 20, 2013, 12:22:07 PM
I voted 9. I thought it was excellent! :D

The only negatives I can think of at the moment are:

My character didn't do much, although I thought that's how it'd be only being a junior tactical officer. Also, it ran on until 20:00, a bit longer than your estimate of 19:45 "at most". :P I was extremely lucky to stay on ther as long as I did, and think that they should be much shorter atleast, and perhaps start earlier.

Apart from that I thought it was great! :D

(https://last-outpost.net/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi293.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fmm52%2Fpuparchie%2FFirstSteps2JPEG_zps04c62752.jpg&hash=d7e6c892031524200f7aafc7f1ef9e301667b2cd) (http://s293.photobucket.com/user/puparchie/media/FirstSteps2JPEG_zps04c62752.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on May 20, 2013, 05:17:47 PM
You liked that gasoline line, huh?
Title: Re: Pilot - Review and Critiques
Post by: Paenitet on May 21, 2013, 11:02:57 AM
Hehehe. I suppose so. ;)