The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Wesley Meacham on May 28, 2013, 12:58:53 AM

Title: Re Application.
Post by: Wesley Meacham on May 28, 2013, 12:58:53 AM
Character Name: Ford, Thomas
Character Race:Human/Betazoid
Most Desired Position:COU
Second Most Desired Position:ACE
Third Most Desired Position:SEC(ENS.)
Model:Kenn.
Comments:I am reapplying for this srp now that i have the time to attend.
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Grizz on May 28, 2013, 04:42:20 AM
Hey, I hope ACE is okay?  :) We just keep going through Engineering staff but in the end, Spock just ends up alone. Let me know of any problems!


ACE - Thomas Ford - Played by Wesley Meacham || [Lieutenant]

Thanks for returning!  :D
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Wesley Meacham on May 28, 2013, 05:32:32 AM
ACE  Is Ok with me. thanks grizz
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Spock on May 28, 2013, 05:20:09 PM
Yay, another victim...I mean member :P
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Talus Roben on May 29, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
Everyone knows the ACE position is cursed. This is what? Number 6 now?
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Griffwald on May 29, 2013, 02:54:01 PM
Welcome back :)
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Spock on May 29, 2013, 06:33:06 PM
Quote from: TalusRoben on May 29, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
Everyone knows the ACE position is cursed. This is what? Number 6 now?

No kidding, get shot and lose your memory then become a crazy bipolar person only to then have a seizure when you're told the truth :P
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Wesley Meacham on May 30, 2013, 03:40:24 AM
I have a bad feeling about this..... :-\
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Grizz on May 30, 2013, 04:36:15 AM
Quote from: Spock on May 29, 2013, 06:33:06 PM
Quote from: TalusRoben on May 29, 2013, 02:11:53 PM
Everyone knows the ACE position is cursed. This is what? Number 6 now?

No kidding, get shot and lose your memory then become a crazy bipolar person only to then have a seizure when you're told the truth :P

We discussed this. It was all Talus' fault - he made the wrong decision! You'll be fine, Wesley... don't believe me when I say I'll kill characters off without warning. I don't have it in me.
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on May 30, 2013, 09:35:06 AM
If I recall, didn't AB:Alpha also get through it's share of Chief Engineers as well?
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Grizz on May 30, 2013, 09:45:21 AM
A few in the original series. At TLO, Jobel Timor prospered solo across 3 series.
Title: Re: Re Application.
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on May 30, 2013, 10:19:58 AM
Hmm, Perhaps the curse skipped a generation :P