Poll
Question:
How would you rate "Zeus Tallaios" by Grizz
Option 1: G'rath-tacular!
Option 2: Good
Option 3: Average
Option 4: Poor
Option 5: Awful
The ending had to be cut for time due to excessive server issues this week, but the bulk of the episode survived.
A civilian freighter has been destroyed by the rebel coalition. The Athena flew in to a trap. G'rath used Pioneer to attack Asteroid Base: Alpha, kill Commander Bryn and bomb the Accobar III science facility before escaping. This was one of the many images Daniel Thrace saw in the science lab - along with the Athena's supposed destruction.
Was G'rath worth the effort or should he never have been released? Has his exploitation of Jack Willis had any lasting damage? How far back was this escape attempt planned? What will become of AB: Alpha without it's command staff? Will the day's events lead to a surprising turnaround in the Hampton / Chaplain vote?
But hey, I've had seven weeks off from writing duties and needed to do something big, right? One down. Three to go.
Rate and discuss, above and below.
This episode marked the final text-based appearance of Sion Bryn and featured The Blue Danube by Johann Strauss II.
Grizz, for my first episode back in the Asteroid universe I have to say, It was reeeally good.
The story you guys came up with was amazing, although while I didn't know everything I still enjoyed it.
The only thing I will say is, You really have something against poor AB:Alphas operations centre, You have destroyed it so many times now xD
I can't wait to see where this goes.
Thanks, Chris!
Further comments would be appreciated guys :)
I thought the episode was great, even though i got shot. ;D
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 02, 2013, 04:41:11 PM
even though i got shot.
What about me?! I think I'm running out of get-out-of-near-death-situation-free cards.
Quote from: criminula on June 03, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 02, 2013, 04:41:11 PM
even though i got shot.
What about me?! I think I'm running out of get-out-of-near-death-situation-free cards.
I'm the one who appearently was under mind control by Venn and G'rath.
A lovely episode with engineering staff ending up in sickbay the SAME DAY Timor visits. (His fault, no coincidences) Look forward to seeing what G'rath's ultimate end game is now that he's destroyed AB's Ops and thinks the Athena is done for.
Trust me, Grizz has plenty of get out of death free cards if you ask nicely =) so don't worry about near death ones :P
Quote from: criminula on June 03, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 02, 2013, 04:41:11 PM
even though i got shot.
What about me?! I think I'm running out of get-out-of-near-death-situation-free cards.
I was told that taking the position would be safe but noooo. i get shot on the first day of the job.
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 03, 2013, 04:50:48 PM
Quote from: criminula on June 03, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 02, 2013, 04:41:11 PM
even though i got shot.
What about me?! I think I'm running out of get-out-of-near-death-situation-free cards.
I was told that taking the position would be safe but noooo. i get shot on the first day of the job.
If you are in the security or engineering departments. Never think it is safe because it isn't xD But at the same time, they are always the most fun ^^ plus as I said, I think that I've only seen a few of the deaths that happen be permanent in the past =) but I could be wrong.
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on June 03, 2013, 04:52:52 PM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 03, 2013, 04:50:48 PM
Quote from: criminula on June 03, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on June 02, 2013, 04:41:11 PM
even though i got shot.
What about me?! I think I'm running out of get-out-of-near-death-situation-free cards.
I was told that taking the position would be safe but noooo. i get shot on the first day of the job.
If you are in the security or engineering departments. Never think it is safe because it isn't xD But at the same time, they are always the most fun ^^ plus as I said, I think that I've only seen a few of the deaths that happen be permanent in the past =) but I could be wrong.
I took security because in AB we were the only ones not to get shot.
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on June 03, 2013, 02:39:00 PM
Trust me, Grizz has plenty of get out of death free cards if you ask nicely =) so don't worry about near death ones :P
You want to know what I just did. Sorry... somebody.
Quote from: Grizz on June 03, 2013, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on June 03, 2013, 02:39:00 PM
Trust me, Grizz has plenty of get out of death free cards if you ask nicely =) so don't worry about near death ones :P
You want to know what I just did. Sorry... somebody.
No idea? What did you do?
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on June 03, 2013, 06:26:20 PM
Quote from: Grizz on June 03, 2013, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on June 03, 2013, 02:39:00 PM
Trust me, Grizz has plenty of get out of death free cards if you ask nicely =) so don't worry about near death ones :P
You want to know what I just did. Sorry... somebody.
No idea? What did you do?
Something I said I would do before but lied about it, only this time I won't be lying. Unless I am in which case I will have done again. But I'm not. So that's the truth. Unless it isn't. Which it isn't.
Sign up to this SRP and you sign your characters over to the writers. That's the deal, [REDACTED MEMBER NAME].
Quote from: Grizz on June 03, 2013, 07:15:53 PM
Something I said I would do before but lied about it, only this time I won't be lying. Unless I am in which case I will have done again. But I'm not. So that's the truth. Unless it isn't. Which it isn't.
Sign up to this SRP and you sign your characters over to the writers. That's the deal, [REDACTED MEMBER NAME].
I have to admit, something like that would be rather cool in an SRP as bad as it sounds as then it adds in an element of surprise as you never know what the writers will do >_> although I didn't know you had said in the past you would add something like that. I apologise Grizz if what I'd said was out of line at all. I was joking around more than anything =)
Quote from: Chris Wilkinson on June 04, 2013, 11:58:25 AM
Quote from: Grizz on June 03, 2013, 07:15:53 PM
Something I said I would do before but lied about it, only this time I won't be lying. Unless I am in which case I will have done again. But I'm not. So that's the truth. Unless it isn't. Which it isn't.
Sign up to this SRP and you sign your characters over to the writers. That's the deal, [REDACTED MEMBER NAME].
I have to admit, something like that would be rather cool in an SRP as bad as it sounds as then it adds in an element of surprise as you never know what the writers will do >_> although I didn't know you had said in the past you would add something like that. I apologise Grizz if what I'd said was out of line at all. I was joking around more than anything =)
Oh it's not new. I've successfully eliminated four main characters through AB. One of them has magically come back to life. But the thought was there. I now have a list of names and unfortunately not all of them will still be on it after... a certain point.