The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: First Steps => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on June 02, 2013, 02:28:33 PM

Poll
Question: On a scale of 1-10?
Option 1: 10 votes: 3
Option 2: 9 votes: 4
Option 3: 8 votes: 3
Option 4: 7 votes: 0
Option 5: 6 votes: 0
Option 6: 5 votes: 0
Option 7: 4 votes: 0
Option 8: 3 votes: 0
Option 9: 2 votes: 0
Option 10: 1 votes: 0
Title: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 02, 2013, 02:28:33 PM
Please post why you voted the way you did. Your feedback will help make the SRP better and more enjoyable for you!

We want to know what we did right AND what we did wrong, so please tell us!

Specifically this week:

- How was the friction between the CO and XO?
- Is the mutiny plotline clear? (As in, can you see its roots?)
- How did the suffocation/power off scene go for you?
- Did everyone feel they had something to do that was important to the story, whether for today's episode or for the overarching story?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PM ME YOUR ALLEGIANCE.

Are you on He's side, or are you against her? 
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Lucas Picard on June 02, 2013, 02:31:30 PM
Quote from: Telex Ferra on June 02, 2013, 02:28:33 PM
Please post why you voted the way you did. Your feedback will help make the SRP better and more enjoyable for you!

We want to know what we did right AND what we did wrong, so please tell us!

Specifically this week:

- How was the friction between the CO and XO?
- Is the mutiny plotline clear? (As in, can you see its roots?)
- How did the suffocation/power off scene go for you?

well as far as I can tell nothing went wrong Telex though I never seen anyone swearing during the RP like our XO just did :P
and as far as the suffocation/power goes.......5 star for me!!
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Klaw on June 02, 2013, 02:41:13 PM
It all sucked

The Story Sucked

Your XO is a total LOSER!

And Whoever helps you write these episodes should be sacked :P


In all seriousness though, I greatly enjoyed today's RP - and I think everyone will be quite happy with the things to come
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 02, 2013, 02:44:40 PM
In all seriousness, that is the most boring episode we have planned for this season  :D :D :D
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Andromeda on June 02, 2013, 02:48:40 PM
I'm pleased. The ACSO showed her true under pressure colours. This shy innocent thing, turned quite hostile and impatient. Basing everything she did on How-to guides and handbooks.
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Grizz on June 02, 2013, 03:43:55 PM
Another enjoyable week. Between NPC patients, CO2 poisoning, radiation leaks, space-sickness, skin burns and actual death... there's always plenty to do in the Medical Bay.  :)
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 03, 2013, 02:57:05 AM
It was a fun episode. To bad i missed half of it due to dinner (sorry for that). I felt it was all a bit "hecktic" in the beginning but i think that was supposed to be the case. IT was a bit hard determining what all had been destroyed by the blast (next to the fusion generator thing) since everyone was saying something else.

I think the plot was pretty good though. Can't wait for next week.
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 03, 2013, 10:30:26 AM
Quote from: Martin Thompson on June 03, 2013, 02:57:05 AM
It was a fun episode. To bad i missed half of it due to dinner (sorry for that). I felt it was all a bit "hecktic" in the beginning but i think that was supposed to be the case. IT was a bit hard determining what all had been destroyed by the blast (next to the fusion generator thing) since everyone was saying something else.

I think the plot was pretty good though. Can't wait for next week.

Yeah. I was definitely going for hectic and confused in the first 15-20 so that was intentional
Title: Re: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002 - Review and Critiques
Post by: Paenitet on June 05, 2013, 01:02:43 PM
Sorry for the lateness of this review.

I think that this was a great episode. :) I got to do a fair few things as well. :)

I liked the story, and the tension was shown well. I look forward to the next episode, Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-003. ;D