LEVEL 19 CLEARANCE REQUIRED PLEASE IMPUT LEVEL 19 CLEARANCE
Name: Thomas James Ford
Rank: Lieutenant
Service Record:
Assistant Chief Engneer - Pioneer Station
Assistant Chief Engneer - USS Shicoma NCC-37177
Undisclosed
Engineer - Uss grant NCC-12881
Cadet - Starfleet Academy (San Francisco)
Gender: Male
Species: Human/Betazoid
Age: 25
Mother: Unknown
Father: Lanse Dubois
Siblings: N/a
Place of Birth: London, England Earth
Analysis:
LEVEL 20 CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Thomas James ford was born In London, England and was the first male to graduate from secondary school and join starfleet immediately taking an affinity for mechanical applications, Thomas takes very much more from his father his mother died when he was just an infant and he never knew her.[The log suddenly ends]
Computer Begin log....
Beep*"Please input voice authorization"
Ford-Theta-beta-two.
Beep-boop
another sleepless night, God what the heck is wrong with me? Everyone's emotions are starting to become two much to handle. I some times hate being telepathic But i was born this way. I feel that some time off is in order for the whole staton, I'm putting my request in early, though Commander Chaplain may not approve. It will give me a chance to see alec oh god how i miss him my children probably miss me like crazy.
I guess I'd better try and get some sleep i have to realign the plasma injectors in engineering tomorrow.
Computer...*sigh*...End log...
*log ends*
Computer Begin log...
Voice identification...
Ford-Theta-Beta-Two
Beep-boop
I'm so glad to start my journey home earth has been great but i miss my colleagues i just hope i make it on time if this stupid capt goes any faster than warp 5 it will be a miracle its going to take us at least three days to cover the space it would probably take a couple hours doing. It was nice seeing Alec and the kids but back to my duties aboard the station
Lt Ford's combadge chirps
Sickary to Ford
Computer pause log...
Beep-boo
computer resume log
BEEP
Well time to return to my duties.
Computer end log. seal level 19 clearance only.
BEEP