The tension between the crew comes to a head as the senior officers cannot agree on how to react to the unknown transmission. The discussed mutiny becomes reality when one high ranking senior officer decides to take matters into his own hands.
I promise you all, a senior officer will be killed off in this episode. Feel free to speculate below.
This is where you should be during the mutiny. The people for He will be on the command deck and as far back at the green boxes, and the people against He will be in engineering as far forward as the green boxes. If I assigned you, you don't *have* to work for the side I put you on, but if you're not working for them then you are their captive. (Maybe you were at the wrong place when the ship was divided down the center) The resolution to this mutiny has been written so please don't try to destroy either side from within. That being said, consider trying to play the side you were assigned to.
Command Deck:
Commodore (CO) He Jianyu - Telex Ferra
Commander (CSO) Xellas Vsevolod - Xellas Tollas
Lieutenant (CMO) Kaitlin Quinn- Grizz - Telsia2/firststeps/flag - Ireland (United Kingdom)
Lieutenant Junior Grade (ACSO) Sakura Ishikawa - Andromeda
Lieutenant Junior Grade (COMM) Carolina Phillips - criminula
Ensign (Tac) Craig 'Clint' McClintock - Mutatio Nomen
Ensign (Tac) Lionel George Nypup - Pupbenny
Senior Chief Petty Officer (Eng) Aziz Karimov - Jenson
Crewman (Med) Ryan Baker - Ryan Stokes
Engineering:
Captain (XO) Rick Peters - Klaw
Lieutenant (CTO) Will Burton - Spock
Ensign (ACE) Willem Janssen - Martin Thompson
Ensign (Pilot) Michael Barnes
Ensign (Sci) Pepe Benito - Lucas Picard - Pasty2/firststeps/flag - Spain
Provisional Ensign (ACMO) Evangelous (Angelo) Christou
Crewman (Eng) John Adams - John Adams
Crewman (Eng) Clark Gable - CLAAAAARK'
Pulling off a mutiny RP is no easy task; it requires a group of very skilled RPers. I wouldn't do it if I weren't confident in your abilities to keep this RP fun without plotjacking. Klaw and I have this planned out, and we ask that you let us play out what we have come up with for you.
Martin Thompson and Gregory House have an excused absence for this episode.
This will be a Phenominal episode.... Filled with lots of Twists and You'll never truly guess who the real troublemaker is :P
So have fun - but, as Telex said... don't try to destroy each other!
Made an update to the list. Xellas has been moved to He's side
Oooooh. This looks quite fun. I can't wait!
I'm sure this will be a really really great episode.
Looking forward to see it :D
Mr Janssen didn't have much of a choise when Peters came bursting into engineering...
Oh Angelo, you better be a captive. *shakes fist*
BTW, i might not make it to this episode. We are having visitors over and if we go out for dinner with them (which will most probably happen) i will not be at this episode.
Quote from: Grizz on June 07, 2013, 07:07:38 AM
Oh Angelo, you better be a captive. *shakes fist*
I'm sorry Angelo can't make it to the comm panel at the moment - he's a little...tied up.
Just a note, I may have to leave early, as my family has decided that sunday afternoon is the perfect time for a barbeque.
REMINDERBUMP
THIS IS TOMORROW
REMINDERBUMP
This is today!
Quick question, what time is this?
http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,5165.0.html
Andzzy has not been placed on either side. Andzzy runs free! Andzzy will run from the mutiny! xD.... maybe not so much.
O_o
My mistake. I leave it up to you, then.