The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: First Steps => Topic started by: Telex Ferra on June 16, 2013, 03:07:49 PM

Poll
Question: Out of 10?
Option 1: 10 votes: 3
Option 2: 9 votes: 4
Option 3: 8 votes: 2
Option 4: 7 votes: 0
Option 5: 6 votes: 0
Option 6: 5 votes: 0
Option 7: 4 votes: 0
Option 8: 3 votes: 0
Option 9: 2 votes: 0
Option 10: 1 votes: 0
Title: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 16, 2013, 03:07:49 PM
The Ironman met aliens for the first time. The Klingon discretely injected the CSO with a pathogen which is now loose on the Ironman. The XO has stolen the Ironboy for reasons unknown and is unaware of the developing crisis on the Ironman.

What say you all?
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 16, 2013, 03:11:14 PM
The part i was there was good. To bad i missed the start/ending (again <_<). Keep up the good work Telex!
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Chris Wilkinson on June 16, 2013, 03:11:20 PM
I will admit I don't know much about first steps but I have to say that it was a rather interesting episode. I am going to read back through the previous episodes and stuff to find out more.

The overall story was really good and well played by all of you guys.
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Lucas Picard on June 16, 2013, 03:15:30 PM
The storyline is brilliant (Better than mine at Happy Hour lol) good layout and thats about it really apart from trying to jump up onto the crates when the map was shaking is a bit hard for me lol but I really like when I was carrying Xellas in my arms at the end :P

So....yeah good show really enjoyed it

Thanks Telex <3
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Spock on June 16, 2013, 03:18:04 PM
At times it felt a bit fast moving but that's what happens when you you're pressed on time and have so much greatness to push in. Was great and fun and a fantastic way to step into new factors of Aliens and their conflicts for the Ironman's crew. Certainly a lot of possibilities and long story line starting out now with Zenny :P
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Xellas Tollas on June 16, 2013, 03:23:00 PM
as i've skype'd you...i really enjoyed todays episode...
i'm really pleased about the previous storyline and exspecially about the one today.... there is so much potentail and possibilities in that ...it is reallly great
I'm looking forward to next week...and 9/10 btw :)
THANKS TELEX :)
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 16, 2013, 04:30:10 PM
Indeed guys, what happened in this episode sets the stage for the rest of the season. Zhen'tok....Klingons.....Romulans....we've taken a bat to the hornets nest. :D
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Paenitet on June 17, 2013, 11:36:06 AM
Well, for the part I was there (before they went to the alien ship) I thought it was good. I shalnt vote for obvious reasons. :P
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 17, 2013, 04:48:22 PM
Quote from: pupbenny on June 17, 2013, 11:36:06 AM
Well, for the part I was there (before they went to the alien ship) I thought it was good. I shalnt vote for obvious reasons. :P

Why didn't you just download the map?
Title: Re: Derelict - Review and Critiques
Post by: Paenitet on June 18, 2013, 11:56:37 AM
I did. :P I tried it in both BaseEF and RPG-X2 none of it worked. :(