The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Starfleet Investigative Service => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Discussion Room => Topic started by: criminula on June 25, 2013, 02:28:40 AM

Title: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: criminula on June 25, 2013, 02:28:40 AM
Timeslot-wise, I think one of the easiest for me would be friday evenings, starting around 21:30, 22:00 UK Time. How would this work for others?
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Martin Thompson on June 25, 2013, 03:30:06 AM
Hey there Crim. I havn't applied yet but I just wanted to let you know that depending on the timeslot that is ultimately chosen I might still apply. Friday evenings are always full for me unfortunately, but depending on the time that is chosen i might still drop you an app by then ;) Good luck with the RP in any case!
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Spock on June 25, 2013, 10:31:11 AM
Fridays should be good for me or anytime during the weekend.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Wesley Meacham on June 25, 2013, 04:49:27 PM
Well i have no problem with any days listed above but i might be gettiing a new job and my hours might conflict, if this is the case i will reciened my application.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Griffwald on June 25, 2013, 07:56:10 PM
Sadly I don't have a regular work schedule at the present time.

What this means, is I have no clue what days (and times :/) I'm available, or not. For instance, this Friday I'm off, but last Friday I worked. I hope to have a regular schedule that I can count on having each week, but if that doesn't happen, then I'll have to pull myself out as well.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Telex Ferra on June 26, 2013, 08:06:54 AM
Quote from: criminula on June 25, 2013, 02:28:40 AM
Timeslot-wise, I think one of the easiest for me would be friday evenings, starting around 21:30, 22:00 UK Time. How would this work for others?

Keep in mind that Happy Hour runs on Friday at 1800 EST/2300 BST. I can move this, but I'm very reluctant to as it is definitely the more popular time.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: John Adams on July 02, 2013, 11:28:20 AM
Saturdays at about 4 or 5 EST.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: criminula on July 02, 2013, 02:55:47 PM
If i was to start it at say, 21:45 BST (Which I believe is 16:45 EST, would you be able to push happy hour back a bit Telex? I don't know if 24:00 would be too late for you to start.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Trevor of Borg on July 10, 2013, 12:29:56 PM
Im sorry criminula, I cant make anything on fridays. I have not applied due to that reason. Plus when school starts, a lot of people wouldnt be able to do fridays.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: SFC3 on July 10, 2013, 01:41:00 PM
I could make something around Dauntless' old Friday timeslot.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: criminula on July 10, 2013, 06:19:31 PM
Quote from: SFC3 on July 10, 2013, 01:41:00 PM
I could make something around Dauntless' old Friday timeslot.

I believe Dauntless' old timeslot was 21:00 UK time. I'd aim to start slightly later, to give myself a bit more room to maneuver.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Griffwald on July 10, 2013, 08:24:56 PM
Sadly for the time being I just need to pull out of this. I'm nervous enough making sure I can be available for AF, and I don't think it's fair to hold a "senior" role if I may be absent semi-regularly. (Which I don't know to be true at all, I could be available every Friday forever, but that is the name of the game. xD)

Sorry Crim & Talus, :/ Really wanted to join in on this, it's just not doable with my unknown schedule at the moment.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Wesley Meacham on July 11, 2013, 02:52:15 AM
I just got the hours for my job and think that after AF on sat would be good for me or on sunday after The SRP that is in the morning (infinity i think)
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Martin Thompson on July 31, 2013, 07:09:16 AM
Has there been any decisions on the timeslot yet? When do you plan to get started Crim?
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: criminula on July 31, 2013, 12:44:27 PM
Unfortunately, due to only a small number of signups, the SRP going ahead is looking less and less likely. The concept requires many people, due to the need of several guest characters each episode. If no more signups are received in the next couple of days, this will most likely be cancelled.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 01, 2013, 05:12:12 PM
Thats to bad to hear.

Maybe its a good idea to just set a timeslot and date for the first episode. I think more people will either join if they know for sure they can make the timeslot or just join in when they see some activity on the server. Host a good pilot and go from there. I think this should still be possible, even with fewer people.
Title: Re: Timeslot Discussion
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 05:49:52 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!


D: I was really looking forward to this :/