The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Crew Applications => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Completed Applications => Topic started by: Jenson on June 29, 2013, 06:54:18 PM

Title: Jensonapp
Post by: Jenson on June 29, 2013, 06:54:18 PM
Character Name: Tabor Laren (COU or SEC), Dr. Rega Vilkor (SCI)
Character Race: Bajoran (Tabor), Ferengi (Rega)
I have no position more or less desired than others, so place me in whichever position you feel would be best for the SRP: COU, SEC, SCI
Model: generic2 (Tabor), Ferengi (Rega)
Comments: Please note I may have to miss episodes with some frequency, but I'm pretty confident I can make a majority of episodes. If you select Dr. Rega, I would prefer he be a civilian.
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Griffwald on June 30, 2013, 10:50:18 PM
Fancy meeting you here!

Pretty sure it's going to be COU, but I'm certain Grizz will post tomorrow with the final decision.

I'm told you'd be better off as XO.  ::)
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Grizz on July 01, 2013, 03:50:04 PM
So shall it be done!

COU - Tabor Laren - Played by Jenson
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Talus Roben on July 01, 2013, 05:06:09 PM
Whelp, there goes the office XD
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Griffwald on July 01, 2013, 05:36:23 PM
Quote from: TalusRoben on July 01, 2013, 05:06:09 PM
Whelp, there goes the office XD

Strangely. I think you'll still be there a lot..
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Talus Roben on July 01, 2013, 05:52:03 PM
There are so few suitable desks to hide under when the station blows up every other week after all. ;)
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Jenson on July 01, 2013, 06:43:10 PM
Tell me about your childhood, Talus. :P
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Martin Thompson on July 02, 2013, 01:04:50 PM
Nice to have a COU now, the crew is pretty twisted up with all the event going on, some more in depth personal discovery might be looming around the corners here...
Title: Re: Jensonapp
Post by: Wesley Meacham on July 09, 2013, 11:05:26 PM
I applied for COU but No you guys needed a ACE. Then i was told that i would be safe and later that week was shot during the rp as part of the plot. ::)