Hello all AF'ers,
This is your CSO, Daniel Thrace speaking... no, not really, it's me, House.
Anyways, I'm currently developing a new, radical music pack for Asteroid Field (it may be replicated in the near future for other SRPs), but for now, it's limited to AF!
The idea is basically this theme "soundbytes" for every AF character, which will consist of a segment from a song of your choosing (it must be from YouTube).
To get your character's "theme song," simply fill out this form, in triplicate, with the signature of DEAR LEADER, and your theme song will be created. It will be released when everyone who is currently in AF submits their information.
The form:
Name:
Character Name:
Link to music (YT link):
Time stamp for your theme:
Name: SFC3
Character Name: Michael Barnes
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8_6FPY1HxA
Time stamp for your theme: To 1:30 to around 2:30
Name: Jenson
Character Name: Tabor Laren
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9cNPj394w
Time stamp for your theme: From ::00 to :49 (please makes sure :49 cuts out before the main mood change pops in)
ADDENDUM: Please make sure your soundbyte is no longer than 60 seconds.
Updated Post.
Name: Criminula
Character Name: Alicia Costello
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1bv5dOUcU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U1bv5dOUcU)
Time stamp for your theme: 0:43 - 1:41 (Possibly ending in fade, if practical)
Well if im accepted
Name: james kaney
Character name: Jack daniels
YT link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3Tt0fFJkU
Time: 00 to :50
Name: Grizz
Character Name: Ahh, ha-ha. Nope. See privately (http://i.qkme.me/53tu.jpg). ;)
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMm_pTe5XLk
Time stamp for your theme: Already perfect
Im going to do this somewhere this week!
Name: Spock
Character Name: Jack Willis
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGHA9oO1Ybg&feature=share&list=PLA10D6BE808DD1BBF
Time stamp for your theme: 1:01-1:58
Name:Talus Roben
Character Name:Nathaniel Fox
Link to music (YT link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DedAeQSYyk
Bonus
Jobel Timor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv_vjaeP_M
0:20-1:20ish
Quote from: Grizz on July 10, 2013, 01:23:36 PM
Name: Grizz
Character Name: Ahh, ha-ha. Nope. See privately (http://i.qkme.me/53tu.jpg). ;)
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMm_pTe5XLk
Time stamp for your theme: Already perfect
Grizz, I am in love with this! :D
Name:Wesley Meacham
Character Name:Thomas ford
Link to music (YT link):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck)
Time stamp for your theme:00-50 Secs
Lol, I just listened to everyone's for a few seconds, but now I find myself listening to all the ME3 music. Thank you, Spock.
You may find mine in here later today.
Quote from: Griffiths on July 11, 2013, 08:55:58 AM
Lol, I just listened to everyone's for a few seconds, but now I find myself listening to all the ME3 music. Thank you, Spock.
You may find mine in here later today.
That's is what I did yesterday.
Name: Martin Thompson
Character Name: Jemma Etis
Link to music (YT link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CPjT_UgmqNI#t=54s
Time stamp for your theme: 54 seconds till end fade (link starts at the correct spot).
If it's not too late, I edited my original song with one I recently found that fits better :)
It is not too late, the pack should be available in the next few days! As of the time of this post, you have 48 hours to post your song! If you don't, it will be released without you!
YOU HAVE TWO HOURS!
i'll get my picks in the Pioneer pack. ;)
Quote from: Griffiths on July 24, 2013, 09:18:34 PM
i'll get my picks in the Pioneer pack. ;)
Very well Griff, tell me the file name and I'll copy it and edit it (timing etc).
Andzzy check... Andzzy, please check in.