The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Star Trek: Asteroid Field => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Writer's Corner => Topic started by: Grizz on July 31, 2013, 06:50:28 PM

Title: Production Change (advance notice)
Post by: Grizz on July 31, 2013, 06:50:28 PM
When production on Season Two (& it's add-ons) comes to an end, my role as Executive Producer will cease to be. I believe I have played my part in trying to create a rounder experience for an RPG-X roleplay and will be ready to devote more time to other things. However, normal service continues for the next five months - so I hope you will continue to enjoy what we have to offer up in that time. Including the streaming service, which I hope will be able to develop further over the coming weeks.

More on this, a lot further down the line.


This developed quite quickly. It has come to my attention in the last 24 hours, that my scaling back on such duties would end the series. So, who knows what will happen. Ignore this, for a couple of months, and we'll see where we are.
Title: Re: Production Change (advance notice)
Post by: Lucas Picard on July 31, 2013, 07:27:30 PM
What do you mean Grizz? You packing it in or something?
Title: Re: Production Change (advance notice)
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 02, 2013, 05:15:07 AM
Just keep doing what your doing as long as you like doing it ;)