The Last Outpost

Gaming Divisions => Mini-Series => Archived SRPs => Serial Roleplays => RPG-X => Star Trek: Atlantis => Topic started by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:22:42 PM

Title: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 07:22:42 PM
Okay! Here's the roster!

CO: Lucas Picard (Model: Munro. Rank: Captain)

XO: John Adams (Model: Chase, Rank Commander) Guest Star

CoS: James Parker (Wesley Meachem) (Model: Kray. Rank: Lt.)

CE: Telex Ferra (Model: Impfem2. Rank: Lt. Commander)

CSO: Taben Natal (Jenson) (Model: Generic2. Rank: Lt. Junior Grade)

CMO: Available! (Model: Kenn. Rank: Lt.)

Helm: Kurt Bourne (Tim) (Model: Nelson, Rank Ensign)

OPS: Jirdu Hellen (Dendo Hellen) (Model Riker, Rank Lt. JG)

Junior positions: (Most will be crewmen or ensign/chief.)

ENG Kain Caspian (Jlflash2) (Model Showers, Rank Ensign)

SCI

MED

SEC

Applications:

Forum Name:
Character Name:
3 Most Desired Positions:
Model:
Comments:

Good luck, and WELCOME TO ATLANTIS! :D
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Telex Ferra on August 01, 2013, 08:07:16 PM
Forum Name: Look to the left
Character Name: Telex Ferra
3 Most Desired Positions: CE, CSO, CoS
Model: Impfem2
Comments: Yay mSRP
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 01, 2013, 08:12:16 PM
Congratulations Telex! You are the new Chief Engineer!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Jenson on August 01, 2013, 08:30:58 PM
Forum Name: Jenson
Character Name: Taben Natal
3 Most Desired Positions: CMO, CSO, Helm
Model: Generic2
Comments: I'm assuming I'll be able to make the timeslot you ultimately select. If not, I'll withdraw my app.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:05:49 AM
Forum Name: I wonder? :P
Character Name:James parker
3 Most Desired Positions:CMOCoSHELM
Model:Kenn
Comments:

None at this time.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 08:02:05 AM
Quote from: Jenson on August 01, 2013, 08:30:58 PM
Forum Name: Jenson
Character Name: Taben Natal
3 Most Desired Positions: CMO, CSO, Helm
Model: Generic2
Comments: I'm assuming I'll be able to make the timeslot you ultimately select. If not, I'll withdraw my app.
Congratulations!!! :D You've been selected for CSO!

Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 02, 2013, 02:05:49 AM
Forum Name: I wonder? :P
Character Name:James parker
3 Most Desired Positions:CMOCoSHELM
Model:Kenn
Comments:

None at this time.
Congratulations! You've been selected for CMO!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 02, 2013, 08:05:11 AM
Quickly folks! Only 3 senior positions left! (added OPS, if anyone wants to change just tell me.)
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 04, 2013, 04:49:00 AM
Forum Name: Martin Thompson
Character Name: Hank Patterson
3 Most Desired Positions: CoS, Helm, OPS
Model: Kray
Comments: I hope i can make this depending on the actual time the SRP is run. Good luck with your first mSRP guys!

Bio: Mr Patterson fought in the Dominion wars as a young cadet where he gained a lot of experience in combat and piloting. After the wars he held several positions within starfleet before being assigned to the newly inaugurated USS Atlantis.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 04, 2013, 08:02:32 AM
Congrats! You're CoS!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 04, 2013, 08:03:33 AM
Two senior staff positions left!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Tim on August 04, 2013, 12:51:03 PM
Forum name: Tim (the quietest person on the forum)

Character name: Kurt Bourne

3 most desired positions: Helm or any junior officer position

Model: Nelson

Comments: This is going to be fun!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 04, 2013, 03:25:27 PM
You are in!! Congrats Tim!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 04, 2013, 03:26:39 PM
ONE MORE SENIOR STAFF POSITION LEFT!!!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Dendo on August 04, 2013, 06:59:58 PM
Forum Name: <-------------
Character Name:Jirdu Hellen
3 Most Desired Positions: OPS
Model: Riker
Comments: Are you Bort ?
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 05, 2013, 02:57:53 AM
You be added on to the roster when me or John can do the changes for you shortly
and Welcome to USS Atlantis :)
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 05, 2013, 07:56:01 AM
You have been added! We are out of senior staff positions, now to add assistant positions!

Yes, I am indeed Bort
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 05, 2013, 08:05:19 AM
Thanks john for taking of it :D
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Martin Thompson on August 06, 2013, 10:28:03 AM
Hey Lucas and John.

I have some bad news. I need to withdraw my application for the mSRP as i am not available during the chosen timeslot (i would only be able to join in from 22:30 BST onwards).

I wish you both the best of luck with your first mSRP and hopefully you and the other members will have fun!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 06, 2013, 01:52:48 PM
Do you want me to remove you from our roster or?
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 06, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
WE NEED A NEW CoS!!! If someone wishes to switch positions contact me or lucas here or somewhere else.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 13, 2013, 10:46:24 PM
Quote from: John Adams on August 06, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
WE NEED A NEW CoS!!! If someone wishes to switch positions contact me or lucas here or somewhere else.
Ill do COS. I like to fire phasers PEWPEW....
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 14, 2013, 03:53:44 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 13, 2013, 10:46:24 PM
Quote from: John Adams on August 06, 2013, 05:35:42 PM
WE NEED A NEW CoS!!! If someone wishes to switch positions contact me or lucas here or somewhere else.
Ill do COS. I like to fire phasers PEWPEW....

You will be added wesley welcome aboard
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 14, 2013, 08:55:26 AM
Roster has been Updated!!
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Jlflash2 on August 15, 2013, 11:45:56 PM

Forum Name: Jlflash2 (J-L-F-L-A-S-H-2)
Character Name: Kain Caspian
3 Most Desired Positions: ENGINEER (Most desired), SEC, SCI
Model: (Showers)
Comments: I look forward to joining this Serial Roleplay if I can.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 16, 2013, 09:30:16 PM
To whom it may concern,

Unfortunately i must rescind my application and position, my work has scheduled me to work starting at the time of the rp. my deepest regrets


Meacham
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: John Adams on August 16, 2013, 09:34:28 PM
To all Atlantisers: I'm done.

Sorry, I just can't do this anymore. 2 weeks with no episode. I'm out.

~John
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 17, 2013, 05:18:59 AM
Quote from: Wesley Meacham on August 16, 2013, 09:30:16 PM
To whom it may concern,

Unfortunately i must rescind my application and position, my work has scheduled me to work starting at the time of the rp. my deepest regrets


Meacham

That is totally understandable Wesley don't worry about it I can keep it up until you return if you like
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 18, 2013, 01:23:23 AM
Quote from: Lucas Picard on August 17, 2013, 05:18:59 AM
That is totally understandable Wesley don't worry about it I can keep it up until you return if you like

In that case what time pst do we start next week i might be able to make it. i work at 3pm pst.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Lucas Picard on August 18, 2013, 09:01:00 AM
Let me find out and I'll let you mate
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Wesley Meacham on August 19, 2013, 05:06:13 PM
Quote from: Lucas Picard on August 18, 2013, 09:01:00 AM
Let me find out and I'll let you mate


In this case i will be able to make it this week.
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: sludge132 on November 17, 2013, 11:27:33 AM
Forum name=Sludge132
Character name=Travis London
3 most desired position=1. Chief medical officer 2. Medical officer 3.Science officer.
Model= Kenn
Title: Re: Crew Roster + Applications
Post by: Martin Thompson on November 17, 2013, 11:51:58 AM
Sorry Sludge, but this has been closed a while ago. I dont know why it wasnt moved to the archive but suffice to say, your application wont have any effect. Sorry.