Star Trek Atlantis Uniform Pack: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=72
U.S.S Atlantis: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=67
Minari: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3nzy0tygmzy/minari.pk3
Modas: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=16
Optional:
Star Trek TNG theme mp3 named tng.mp3 in BaseEF
Can you add the optional file i might want it for something else.
What type of optional file you mean tng.mp3?
Wesley, just go and grab it from a mp3 site. Quite easy to find.
I believe there's a TNG theme in the default TLO music pack. No need.
If your asking people to name a file TNG.mp3 I'd rather put in the Insurrection theme :P
Works for me :P
I just want to say we might use music packs, so get them allz! ALL OF THEMZ!
Link to all of them you need in one cute little installer: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=53
I added the link to minari in the first post!
Thanks Martin! :D
The only thing i was missing from the required was the Uniforms pack WOO